PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Stuff for sale

dyaugo
12-07-2011, 07:50 AM
It's that time of year to take stock of what I have and decide if I am really going to get around to building the kits that have been sitting around for too long. I have too much on my work bench and these kits have to go.

Prices do not include shipping

(2)ESTES Interceptor "E" - $25.00 Excellent Price!!!

ESTES "E" Pad (out of box, but new) - $15
ESTES "E" Controller (Used) - $10
ESTES "E" Pad and Controller (New and still in box. Never opened) - $50
DynaStar PNC-80 Nose Cone - 9.000'' Ogive (New - Still in sealed package) - $12.50-

Direct replacement for DynaStar model rockets. Fits Estes BT80 body tubes. This nose cone has mold lines so it can be used as a boat tail. There are two lines: one for making a boat tail that can be used with 24mm tubes (BT-50 size), and the other for 29mm tubes.

Recently added:

ESTES Big Daddy - $20.00
BSI 5-Minute Epoxy 9oz - $8.00
Super-Lube Synthetic Grease-400 gram can (Sealed) - $9.00

(3) Military Parachutes 36" - $5 each (Chutes have 9 lines total, which includes a center reefed line. Provides as much drag as a 44" chute) See link below. These are the exact chutes I have for sale. Chutes look awesome when they are dyed. They don't have an attachment point, but I had someone attach a Kevlar bridle and barrel swivel. Great chute for the money!!

http://aeroconsystems.com/cart/produ...ute-56-65.html

The kits above are still in the sealed package.

Keep in mind I do not know what the exact shipping costs will be. If you like to calculate the costs all items are being shipped from 92804. I can ship them Parcel Post if you would like to save money, but Priority is usually just a few dollars more.

Trying to streamline my inventory and cut back on some of the kits.

Anyway PM if you are interested?