PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Bill!

Tau Zero
09-14-2006, 11:08 PM
The picture below pretty much says it all for me.

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-14-2006, 11:19 PM
The picture below pretty much says it all for me.

Aw, shucks. :o
Woo-hoo. Big plans for this one. I'm going to a high school football game tonight (Friday), so tonight (Thursday) we went out for dinner at a local BBQ place. Not terribly impresive. The place up by VOA is so much better that it's almost criminal. As a matter of fact, I could have done as well as this place tonight (Thursday). Saturday night is Skyline Chili, so at least I have that to look forward to. I couldn't think of much that I needed so my gifts are likely to be all computer related. (Blank cds. External memory.) I've got too many projects going to ask for new rocket stuff.
Thanks, and happy day to Screamin' Eagle as well. :cool:

Tau Zero
09-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Aw, shucks. :oCheck your MySpace, under both Comments and Pics. :cool:

EDIT: And in honor of your birthday (as well as DeanHFox's next week) , I *officially* changed my YORF avatar. :eek: :cool:

Cheers,

Vanel
09-15-2006, 06:29 AM
Happy birthday man!

Ltvscout
09-15-2006, 07:31 AM
Congrats! You've got me beat by about 3 weeks. I turn 44 on the 5th.

JRThro
09-15-2006, 09:08 AM
Happy birthday, Bill!

What sort of external memory?

And I *love* the Go Go Gophers! This link auto-plays the theme song: http://www2.wi.net/~rkurer/toontracker/gogopher.html

Here's another link, this one to an Underdog page that also includes Go-Go Gophers, as well as The World of Commander McBragg and Klondike Kat. Cool memories! http://www.toontracker.com/totaltv/underdog.htm

Chas Russell
09-15-2006, 09:34 AM
Happy Birthday Mr. Bill. Geez, youse guys are all too young. If I get a chance Sunday to attend the DARS launch I will fly a G in your honor.
Enjoy the football game.

Chas "I've got a ticket to the Ohio State - Michigan game" Russell

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Congrats! You've got me beat by about 3 weeks. I turn 44 on the 5th.
I know. Same day that my son turns 16 :eek:

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-15-2006, 01:55 PM
Happy birthday, Bill!

What sort of external memory?

And I *love* the Go Go Gophers! This link auto-plays the theme song: http://www2.wi.net/~rkurer/toontracker/gogopher.html

Here's another link, this one to an Underdog page that also includes Go-Go Gophers, as well as The World of Commander McBragg and Klondike Kat. Cool memories! http://www.toontracker.com/totaltv/underdog.htm

I forget what kind of memory. Just one of the big storage units for my music and pictures.
Somewhere out there is a Tex Avery tribute page. It's got a WAV file of the wolf whistling his song. I used to drive people crazy walking around real slow and whistling that while I worked. The women especially hated it. :rolleyes:

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-15-2006, 01:57 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. Bill. Geez, youse guys are all too young. If I get a chance Sunday to attend the DARS launch I will fly a G in your honor.
Enjoy the football game.

Chas "I've got a ticket to the Ohio State - Michigan game" Russell

I may be getting close to my first G flight also. That oughta put Butler County on fire watch. :D
p.s. I think I can score you some OSU/UC tickets for this weekend. I've got "connections". ;)

DeanHFox
09-15-2006, 04:32 PM
And in honor of your birthday (as well as DeanHFox's next week) , I *officially* changed my YORF avatar. :eek: :cool:

Cheers,
What? Me? Birthday? Can't be! Nope! Nope! Nope! I'm not having another birthday! <sticks hands over ears> La La La La La La La La... I am not listening to Jay! I am not listening to Jay!

<hee hee>

Green Dragon
09-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Happy Birthday Bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

James Pierson
09-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Bill said,
I've got too many projects going to ask for new rocket stuff.

At age 44 you must be you must be somewhat losing your mind not asking for more rocket stuff. :D ;)

Happy Birthday Bill, you are only 5 years and 4 days older than me if it makes you feel any better. ;)

James Pierson
NAR# 77907

DeanHFox
09-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Bill, from someone "half a lap ahead" on the racetrack of life:

Here's hoping your birthday is the best a guy can have, and filled with whatever brings you the greatest joy.

(rockets, right?) ;)

Dean

P.S. Any gent who looks forward to Skyline Chili for his birthday gets MY vote! What's your favorite "way"? 5-way?

Carl@Semroc
09-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Hope you have had a good day, Bill!

I remember going to a friend's 11th birthday party several February's ago. With his greying beard, I told him he looked more like he was 44. He said that he could only hope that he could make it to 44! :eek:

Bill, here's to 176!

dtomko
09-15-2006, 11:06 PM
6 minutes late, but happy birthday, Bill!

Beat you to 44 by 3 1/2 months!

Drew

John Brohm
09-16-2006, 09:32 AM
I may be getting close to my first G flight also. That oughta put Butler County on fire watch. :D
p.s. I think I can score you some OSU/UC tickets for this weekend. I've got "connections". ;)

Hey Bill - all the best on this occasion. Instead of a 'G', perhaps a motor cluster sized to your age? Could be interesting!

Best greetings and enjoy the event.

JRThro
09-20-2006, 10:44 AM
I forget what kind of memory. Just one of the big storage units for my music and pictures./geek on
Hmm, that sounds like storage rather than memory.
/geek off

Tau Zero
09-20-2006, 12:39 PM
What? Me? Birthday? Can't be! Nope! Nope! Nope! I'm not having another birthday! <sticks hands over ears> La La La La La La La La...Now *see* what you did? You made me *miss* it! :rolleyes: :mad: :o

I am not listening to Jay! I am not listening to Jay!(heavy sigh) It wouldn't be the *first* time. (Everybody else at my house is a girl. :eek: :rolleyes: )

<hee hee>

(Denis Leary voice) "Yeah, yer a *character,* ain'tcha?" :p

Happy 45th! I'm just a few months behind you (January 3rd). :D

Chuckling, and cheers,

DeanHFox
09-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Happy 45th! I'm just a few months behind you (January 3rd). :D
Just don't start referring to me as "Gramps". :p

Thanks for the well wishes, Jay. They're much appreciated. :)

Tau Zero
09-21-2006, 12:52 AM
Just don't start referring to me as "Gramps". :p Don't worry. You're only half my Dad's age. :eek: (No, really!) :D

Thanks for the well wishes, Jay. They're much appreciated. :)Hope you had a great day. :cool: ;) :D

Cheers,