PDA

View Full Version : What Jay did Friday 9/15

Tau Zero
09-17-2006, 09:39 PM
A horrifying story, but the news piece turned out being surprisingly professional (what, with the emotional closeups, and all):

http://www.kmvt.com/news/local/3933206.html

Sorry if this is a downer, but I worked *really* hard last week. ("exhausted" emoticon)

Thanks,

CPMcGraw
09-17-2006, 09:49 PM
A horrifying story, but the news piece turned out being surprisingly professional (what, with the emotional closeups, and all):

http://www.kmvt.com/news/local/3933206.html

Sorry if this is a downer, but I worked *really* hard last week. ("exhausted" emoticon)

Thanks,

And there's far too many of these stories hitting the airwaves these days...

Makes you wonder, with so many trying to deny the existence of God, can anyone see something as horrifying as this and not believe in the existence of the Devil? Does anyone think that a poor human mind can hatch such an inhuman idea as this and not have had some help?

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Nice way to spend my birthday. Had I known, I'd have asked for "Stir-Fried Killer" as my birthday dinner. It must feel great to you knowing that your hard-earned money is going to be used to make sure this guy gets "three hots and a cot" until he croaks peacefully from old age. Give me Texas any day. :mad:

Tau Zero
09-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Nice way to spend my birthday. Had I known, I'd have asked for "Stir-Fried Killer" as my birthday dinner.The *good* part about your birthday was that a *huge* box with $100+ of Semroc parts showed up on my desk at work. :rolleyes: ;) :D :cool:

It must feel great to you knowing that your hard-earned money is going to be used to make sure this guy gets "three hots and a cot" until he croaks peacefully from old age. Give me Texas any day. :mad:Yeah, what *you* said. :mad:

Makes you wonder, with so many trying to deny the existence of God, can anyone see something as horrifying as this and not believe in the existence of the Devil? Does anyone think that a poor human mind can hatch such an inhuman idea as this and not have had some help?Regardless of one's ecclesiastical affiliation (or lack thereof), I have to say...

--What *you* said, too. :(

Cheers,