PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Semroc Kits???

Ltvscout
09-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Over on TRF a user posted this link to Semroc's Classic Kits page:

http://www.semroc.com/Store/scripts/ClassicKits.asp?sort=next

The TRF user stated he believes these are upcoming Semroc kits.

You holding out on us, Carl? :D I'm happy to see the Payloader II, Black Widow, Egg Crate and Long Tom on there, among many others of course.

I noticed the other week that Carl put the voting system back in on the Classic Kits page as well. Thank you! That was gone for awhile after some boneheads out there complained about the release schedule of Semroc's kits back around NARAM.

Green Dragon
09-18-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL, would be nice to see them all released :)

As for some, I recieved my Black Widow laser cut fins a week or two back, good stuff ( and 'bonus' decal sheet, thanks again Carl .)

Waiting to see what releases will come next ;-)

and yes, the Payloader II would be nice, then we'd have the clear ST10 tubes.

~ AL

ghrocketman
09-18-2006, 09:32 PM
We all need to take up a collection to buy Carl at Semroc one of those Replicator-thingies from Star Trek TNG...that way he could release all the kits we want yesterday , at half price ta boot !
:p :D :rolleyes:

Tau Zero
09-18-2006, 10:39 PM
We all need to take up a collection to buy Carl at Semroc one of those Replicator-thingies from Star Trek TNG...that way he could release all the kits we want yesterday , at half price ta boot ! :D Yeah, but can we afford 24th century technology 300 years before it's invented? And when you consider the Time Travel charges... Well, that blasts it right out of *my* price range. :rolleyes: :(

--Although I *have* thought it would be really handy for producing 3-D copies of the few original Centuri plastic nose cones that I have... :p

Cheers,

PaulK
09-19-2006, 08:28 AM
I noticed the other week that Carl put the voting system back in on the Classic Kits page as well.It only seems to be there for the kits that don't have parts lists. :confused:

Ltvscout
09-19-2006, 08:38 AM
It only seems to be there for the kits that don't have parts lists. :confused:
Heh, I didn't notice that. I'm not sure if that was intentional or a bug.

Carl@Semroc
09-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Heh, I didn't notice that. I'm not sure if that was intentional or a bug.A bug. It should work now.

The queue button at the top should give a general idea of the kits we are working on in a rough order. It changes without notice and with no apparant reason behind it. :D

Eagle3
09-19-2006, 01:36 PM
Wow, my Macron made the list. Cool! :cool:

ghrocketman
09-19-2006, 01:59 PM
I like the randomness of the "changes without notice and with no apparent reason" :D :p :D

CPMcGraw
09-19-2006, 02:20 PM
I like the randomness of the "changes without notice and with no apparent reason" :D :p :D

I'm familiar with that methodology... :D :rolleyes:

Eagle3
09-19-2006, 02:48 PM

Sounds a lot like my build queue. :rolleyes: :D

Tweener
09-19-2006, 03:59 PM
I like the randomness of the "changes without notice and with no apparent reason" :D :p :DSounds just like the better portion of my LIFE! :eek: :D

Tau Zero
09-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Sounds just like the better portion of my LIFE! :eek: :DMine, too. :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Cheers,