PDA

View Full Version : Enerjet 2650 on eBay

Shreadvector
11-09-2006, 10:59 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190049757367

It's not mine.

You may begin drooling or mortgaging now.

ghrocketman
11-09-2006, 12:38 PM
All I can say about this one is WOW !
I have never seen a kit of this one, live or on the internet, only knew that it existed at one time.
I have seen 1340 and 2250 kits in the past as well as all the other Enerjet kits.
I actually own an unbuilt but opened Enerjet Nike-Smoke kit.

snaquin
11-09-2006, 06:11 PM
I've never seen one in kit form either .....

Although it's an extremely rare find, it is short the payload section tube. The muti-colored panels in the silk chutes look mighty nice. It would be nice to see those chutes unfolded. Too bad he didn't shoot a picture of the end of the box too. I wonder if that is the paper label with the kit picture and kit number on the left side of the shipping box, labeled in the same manner as other EnerJet kits?

Anyone notice this text also printed in the eBay ad: "I do have other Enerjet kits."

I wonder what else he has?

SEL
11-09-2006, 06:39 PM
I think that's Danny Sagstetter (sp) of Rocketeer Journal fame.
If so, the more accurate question is "What doesn't he have?" :)

Sean

I've never seen one in kit form either .....

Although it's an extremely rare find, it is short the payload section tube. The muti-colored panels in the silk chutes look mighty nice. It would be nice to see those chutes unfolded. Too bad he didn't shoot a picture of the end of the box too. I wonder if that is the paper label with the kit picture and kit number on the left side of the shipping box, labeled in the same manner as other EnerJet kits?

Anyone notice this text also printed in the eBay ad: "I do have other Enerjet kits."

I wonder what else he has?

SEL
11-09-2006, 06:47 PM
Tho "accurate" was a poor choice of words. What I meant was that you'd get a much shorter answer by asking "what doesn't he have?"
Does anyone know if he's just culling the herd, or getting out of the hobby?

Sean

I think that's Danny Sagstetter (sp) of Rocketeer Journal fame.
If so, the more accurate question is "What doesn't he have?" :)

Sean

Shreadvector
11-10-2006, 07:49 AM
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdane1945QQhtZ-1