PDA

View Full Version : FlisKits: Painting templates free download

jflis
11-27-2006, 09:47 AM
I wasn't sure where the best place for this would be, but figured this is the forum where folks discuss their painting projects and schemes.

I have seen several of our customers create quickie diagrams of our kits so that they could experiement with painting schemes in their favorite graphic tool. This seemed like a great idea and we wanted to help our customers in doing this so we have begun to upload views of our rocket kits that our customers can download and use to try out different painting schemes.

You can get the current list of available downloads by clicking this link. (http://fliskits.com/products/free_dl/paint_templates.htm)

This page can also be found by clicking on FREE STUFF from our main page and links to specific kits can be found in that kits details page.

As time permits I will get all of our kits uploaded but I don't know when or how fast this will happen. If you don't see the one that you want for an upcoming build, just drop me an email and I will move that kit to the top of my to do list

Enjoy!
jim

Rocketaholic
11-27-2006, 09:26 PM
I Love everyone of your rocket kits. They are great. I have the ACME Spitfire and Far Scape. I love em. I hopeto get the whole fleet of them.

Keep up the great work. I hopw to see you at a NAR event soon.

jflis
11-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Rocketaholic,

Are you going to be attending any of next years events?

At this time our plan is to attend:

- NSL
- NARAM
- NARCON
- NERRF

We hope to have our Tour Schedule for 2007 posted shortly after the new year, so keep watch!

jim

mhollman
12-08-2006, 09:26 PM
You won't want to miss NSL 2007 in Muncie next June.

Goto www.scamrocketry.com and look at our 2007 club project. hehehehe

In fact, I just downloaded one of the paint scheme templates for use on this project.

Mike

jflis
12-08-2006, 11:29 PM
You won't want to miss NSL 2007 in Muncie next June.

Goto www.scamrocketry.com and look at our 2007 club project. hehehehe

In fact, I just downloaded one of the paint scheme templates for use on this project.

Mike

Dude! I can't wait to see THAT go up! :D

FlisKits IS attending NSL-2007 and our involvement is going to be, well, *involved* :) More news coming shortly.

See you then! (we should arrange for a series of launches leadingi up to that one...