PDA

View Full Version : NARCON 2006 CD-ROM: It's here!

Tau Zero
12-16-2006, 11:58 PM
I was thinking about the aforementioned item earlier this week, and it showed up in my mailbox on Friday. I perused the picture sections this afternoon, and was surprised at how often I showed up. I spotted a shot of Bill Eichelberger at the registration table, along with a lot of other (now) familiar faces. :)

I didn't manage to get many of my own pictures of me with the Piesters or the McLawhorns, but there were some on this CD-ROM. :D :cool:

Kudos to everybody at WOOSH (including my buddy Scott Goebel [*not* "GO-bul"]) for making NARCON 2006 a great experience for all of us who attended, and for Mike Vande Bunt, Pavel Pinkas, and Rick Gaff for capturing the event in ~600 pictures. :eek: ;) :D

*Not* GAMER,

snaquin
12-17-2006, 12:01 AM
I can't wait to get mine!

:D

SEL
12-17-2006, 01:01 AM
Mine showed up on Friday, too . Didn't get to browse through it till today due to a power outage. Watched about 1/2 hour of the Lee Piester presentation - very cool stuff!
Thanks to all involved.

Sean

I was thinking about the aforementioned item earlier this week, and it showed up in my mailbox on Friday. I perused the picture sections this afternoon, and was surprised at how often I showed up. I spotted a shot of Bill Eichelberger at the registration table, along with a lot of other (now) familiar faces. :)

I didn't manage to get many of my own pictures of me with the Piesters or the McLawhorns, but there were some on this CD-ROM. :D :cool:

Kudos to everybody at WOOSH (including my buddy Scott Goebel [*not* "GO-bul"]) for making NARCON 2006 a great experience for all of us who attended, and for Mike Vande Bunt, Pavel Pinkas, and Rick Gaff for capturing the event in ~600 pictures. :eek: ;) :D

*Not* GAMER,

Gus
12-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Jay,

I got mine yesterday and already watched the Lee Piester presentation.

Great introduction by you and fantastic talk by Lee.

For those who, unlike us, did not have the foresight (and patience) to pre-order, will these be available for order?

ghrocketman
12-17-2006, 05:16 PM
I got mine on Saturday....currently I am watching the Piester speech as I write this.

Ltvscout
12-17-2006, 09:54 PM
I was thinking about the aforementioned item earlier this week, and it showed up in my mailbox on Friday.
Well I guess nine months is better than twelve months. It took twelve months for the 2005 CD to go out. :(

Ltvscout
12-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Jay,

I got mine yesterday and already watched the Lee Piester presentation.

Great introduction by you and fantastic talk by Lee.

For those who, unlike us, did not have the foresight (and patience) to pre-order, will these be available for order?
They can email Charlie Marks, the club member that produced the CD, to see if he has any extras to sell. You can contact him at cmarks2@wi.rr.com.

snuggles
12-18-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm still waiting for mine.
Mark T

snuggles
12-18-2006, 03:53 PM
My CD-ROM arrived in the mail today. ooops!!!!
Mark T

Initiator001
12-18-2006, 06:02 PM
'No Joy', yet, here in California (San Diego).

Bob

snaquin
12-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Got mine today!

:D

A lot of content on that disc ..... it's going to take a while to go through it all. Very nice layout. I watched part of the Lee Piester presentation tonight.

Thanks to all involved. I only wish I could have been there to experience NARCON in person.

Rocketking
12-21-2006, 06:45 AM
I got an email from Charlie Marks, and he tells me that the Disc IS available to non-attenders for the price of $6. Email him for information if you are interested in getting one. I know I am.

Glen A.
NAR #26298 L1