PDA

View Full Version : Centuri PNC-89 Nosecose

Earl
01-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Looking to find an original Centuri PNC-89 nosecone. This nosecone fits the Centuri #8 tube and is approximately 4.6 inches long.

Can be the 'original' style with the snap fit base (glued in or unglued) OR the later version that was a one-piece (I guess blow-molded) nosecone which featured the 'eyelet' pre-molded into the 'side' of the nosecone shoulder.

Can be either used or unused, but would like to get one that is basically undamaged.

Thanks!

Earl

Royatl
01-03-2007, 09:33 PM
Looking to find an original Centuri PNC-89 nosecone. This nosecone fits the Centuri #8 tube and is approximately 4.6 inches long.

Can be the 'original' style with the snap fit base (glued in or unglued) OR the later version that was a one-piece (I guess blow-molded) nosecone which featured the 'eyelet' pre-molded into the 'side' of the nosecone shoulder.

Can be either used or unused, but would like to get one that is basically undamaged.

Thanks!

Earl

and if you find two of the snap-fit base variety, I'd be interested in one. Somehow my NARAM 13 winner lost its nose cone during one of my moves over the last 15 years. I've got a Semroc balsa one on it now, but it'd be nice to have it back in more or less original condition.

Earl
01-04-2007, 06:25 PM
and if you find two of the snap-fit base variety, I'd be interested in one. Somehow my NARAM 13 winner lost its nose cone during one of my moves over the last 15 years. I've got a Semroc balsa one on it now, but it'd be nice to have it back in more or less original condition.

Roy--

If I get more than one response I'd be happy to pass one of them on to you. In actuality, the nosecone that I'm trying to replace in this case is the 'newer' style (though either one would work), so if I have a 'choice' between the older snap-base style and the newer one, I'll opt for the newer one and pass the snap-fit base one on to you.

Thanks,

Earl