PDA

View Full Version : WTB RDC Enerjet 8 Motor

Javelin
01-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Looking to buy an original Rocket Development Corp. Enerjet 8 motor, preferrably with instructions and igniter.

Any help ?

msm0202
01-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Looking to buy an original Rocket Development Corp. Enerjet 8 motor, preferrably with instructions and igniter.

Any help ?

Well, you can certainly read about the Enerjet 8's development in a great interview we're publishing with Irv Wait in the March/April issue of LAUNCH. You'll see several images of the Enerjet 8 and other RDC motors. I'm attaching a pic of my own Enerjet 8 still in the packaging. Unfortunately it's the only one I own, so I can't sell it. But I do have an extra set of instructions that I'd be more than happy to scan for you whenever you need them.

By the way, Mark Johnson did the interview with Irv for us, and it's one of the best discussions of rocket motors that I've read. (OK, now I'll quit trying to sell LAUNCH to you! :) )

Mark

ghrocketman
01-18-2007, 05:52 PM
That one is going to be a tough one to find.
That motor was not produced nearly in the numbers that the later Enerjet F67, F52, and E24 were by Centuri in the late 60's/early 70's.
More than likely anyone willing to sell one will want the equivalent weight in GOLD for the motor.

Ltvscout
01-18-2007, 08:49 PM
But I do have an extra set of instructions that I'd be more than happy to scan for you whenever you need them.
Mark,

You know where you can send a scan of those motor instructions!

msm0202
01-19-2007, 07:34 AM
Mark,

You know where you can send a scan of those motor instructions!

Scott,
They're on the way!
Mark

Javelin
01-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Well, you can certainly read about the Enerjet 8's development in a great interview we're publishing with Irv Wait in the March/April issue of LAUNCH. You'll see several images of the Enerjet 8 and other RDC motors. I'm attaching a pic of my own Enerjet 8 still in the packaging. Unfortunately it's the only one I own, so I can't sell it. But I do have an extra set of instructions that I'd be more than happy to scan for you whenever you need them.

By the way, Mark Johnson did the interview with Irv for us, and it's one of the best discussions of rocket motors that I've read. (OK, now I'll quit trying to sell LAUNCH to you! :) )

Mark
Mark,

Thank you for the offer. Yes please send me a scan of the instructions. And thanks for the info about the upcoming article. You saved me some work as I was planning to write one about the motor after I got one in my hands.

Brad