PDA

View Full Version : Excelsior Rocketry decals

Phred
01-28-2007, 08:07 AM
I would like to thank everyone who has placed orders, and everyone who has supported me and Excelsior Rocketry. I am still around, and have not been lost on a cruise to the Bermuda Triangle!

Due to various family, business and ink supply issues, I have not shipped in several weeks. I do have everything in order to print and process the orders I have on hand. I do apologize for the delay, but rest assured, all orders will be filled.

If you have placed an order and would instead like a refund, I understand. Please shoot me an email to: excelsiorcustomdecals-refund@yahoo.com and I will refund your payment.

Due to the continuing and increasing restraints on my time from my 'real job' and family health issues, I am afraid that I will no longer be able to create new or custom designs for the time being. If this changes, this is the first place I will post.

ALPS INK: Well, ALPS ink is no longer being manufactured and sold in the US as of Dec 2006. I ordered a boatload of INK which should get us through he next few months. After that, things will get dicey. I have been advised that the ink is still available in Europe, but if it comes to that, the price will inevitably go up. I enjoy drawing and printing decals, and will do all that I can to keep things moving. Any sudden shortage in ink, or price increases will be communicated here and on TRF.

I would again like to thank everyone who has supported me and Excelsior Rocketry so far. I have corresponded with and met many great folks, and look forward to continue doing so.

Ever upward!!

Fred