PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Trailer

Earl
04-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Don't know how good the final product will be (all three prequels were trash, IMHO), but it is good to hear some familiar voices and see some old, familiar faces again. Good to hear some traditional John Williams score music again, also.

I got a bit nostalgic at the final line in the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCc2v7izk8w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Earl

A Fish Named Wallyum
04-16-2015, 09:03 PM
I watched it. Harrison Ford has no edge anymore. Every character he plays of late is just a copy of that weird old guy hunting alien heads in his leather jacket and fedora. I could do with cameos of him here and there. I'm more interested in the new blood, what interest I can drum up, that is. Things have steadily gone downhill from Episode 4 for me, and I'm afraid this is just going to be more of the same.

jeffyjeep
04-16-2015, 10:08 PM
Please, PLEASE, PUH-LEASE! No Jar Jar Binks or those insufferably cutsey Ewoks!

A Fish Named Wallyum
04-16-2015, 10:10 PM
Please, PLEASE, PUH-LEASE! No Jar Jar Binks or those insufferably cutsey Ewoks!
A girl I saw Episode 6? with cried when the Ewok died. I cried when I saw heard Jar Jar talk. :rolleyes:

dlazarus6660
04-17-2015, 04:18 AM
"We are home?" That was exciting? Oh boy. Can't wait. :rolleyes:

Ironnerd
04-17-2015, 05:27 AM
J. J. Abrams made some nice trailers for Star Trek - and it was a sack of compost with a lot of lens flare. I expect the same with his Star Wars.

luke strawwalker
04-17-2015, 10:08 PM
J. J. Abrams made some nice trailers for Star Trek - and it was a sack of compost with a lot of lens flare. I expect the same with his Star Wars.

Yeah...
Where's the "plus one" and "like" buttons??

Later! OL JR :)

ghrocketman
04-18-2015, 02:01 AM
I'm hoping it is half as good or better than the original three movies (IV, V, VI).
I'm also of the opinion that having original cast members from those movies is a MUST and hope they play the MAJOR starring roles.

The prequels were ALL disappointing TRASH that I each saw once and found them a waste of time.

///
04-18-2015, 04:55 AM
I seem to recall, back when it was announced that JJ Abrams would take the reins, that 'no lens flare' was part of his contract. Rumour maybe.

ghrocketman
04-18-2015, 02:41 PM
I will say that my confidence in JJ Abrams IS NOT high for making a quality picture...
Hope he proves me wrong.