PDA

View Full Version : Photo test

A Fish Named Wallyum
02-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Nothing to see here. Move along.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/Wallyum/Liontamers.jpg

tbzep
02-24-2007, 07:03 PM
Which one is you? It's easy to see your sister got all the good looks. ;)

A Fish Named Wallyum
02-24-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm the one in the cool black socks. Odd because my brother is known for his sock fashion sense. :rolleyes:
As for the looks, nothing's changed. ;)

tbzep
02-24-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm the one in the cool black socks. Odd because my brother is known for his sock fashion sense. :rolleyes:
As for the looks, nothing's changed. ;)

How many wannabe boyfriends did you and your brother have to beat up over the years?

BTW, it looks like your brother kept with his sock fashions and rolled it down like my 80 year old uncle. ;)

A Fish Named Wallyum
02-24-2007, 11:14 PM
How many wannabe boyfriends did you and your brother have to beat up over the years?

BTW, it looks like your brother kept with his sock fashions and rolled it down like my 80 year old uncle. ;)

Jen only wound up with a few real clinkers, and in all of those cases but one she caught on pretty fast. I did have to threaten a friend or two who started sniffing around. ;)
Dave and I were talking about that today. An old photo album of his, circa 1982, turned up in a box of stuff in my garage. It was a lot of pics of his old 1966 Charger and several from a Mopar show we went to at the place he now works. One of his co-workers is also a Mopar guy, and he brought some of his pics in after Dave took mine to work. He said that we were clearly visible in several of the shots, but since he was wearing socks that went "almost up to" his thighs, he didn't want to mention that it was us. He was afraid that they'd make fun of him. :rolleyes:
You'd think all those years as my younger brother would have toughened him up. (I can be somewhat........sarcastic. :eek: )

Ltvscout
02-25-2007, 09:00 AM
(I can be somewhat........sarcastic. :eek: )
C'mon, really? :p

Any of you who have met Bill at a launch or convention would probably recognize the brat at the back of that lion as him. :D

JRThro
02-25-2007, 08:35 PM
C'mon, really? :p

Any of you who have met Bill at a launch or convention would probably recognize the brat at the back of that lion as him. :D
He really hasn't changed all that much from the (old) hairline down, has he?
;) :eek: :D