PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Alien Invader Nose Cone - Revised

mojo1986
02-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Still looking for an Alien Invader nose cone in mint condition from Estes. Let's try a new approach..............how's about I take a photo of my first offer, which will include a builder's Alien Invader nose cone (had a plastic canopy cemented to it which I removed before sanding smooth.............possibly could still use a little more prep before painting, but feels pretty darn smooth to me) along with new and/or vintage collectible stuff. If I get no takers I will continue to add to the stash until either I do, or until I feel that I would be better off just buying an Alien Invader kit on Ebay. OK, so here's my initial offer:

1) my used Alien Invader nose cone in good shape if you are building
2) an Estes mini brute Beta 2-stager kit in mint condition
3) a 20-50 engine mount sealed in package
4) an older parachute, unbuilt but wrinkled

Any takers? If you need to see a photo of the stuff in my offer please email me and I will get one out to you (I tried posting one here but the file was too large). First reply gets it. Thanks for looking.

Joe

Thanks to all who replied to my post. I have a commitment for the cone I need.

Joe

Leo
02-27-2007, 04:01 PM
C'mon guys, someone should be able to help out.

Otherwise I'll wait a little longer until Joe offers a pre Damon kit without a hang tag for me to grab :D

Ltvscout
02-27-2007, 06:20 PM
C'mon guys, someone should be able to help out.

Otherwise I'll wait a little longer until Joe offers a pre Damon kit without a hang tag for me to grab :D
Heh, then you'll have to fight me for it. I'd give up one of my cones for that!

Leo
02-28-2007, 01:42 AM
Heh, then you'll have to fight me for it. I'd give up one of my cones for that!

Yea, but I was first :D

And he and I are good friends to boot :D

Rocketking
03-02-2007, 04:31 AM
Well, if no one else is going to help a brother out, I will. I have a mint Alien Invader for you, Mojo. I'd be happy with the Beta kit and maybe the old parachute, if it's the 'checkerboard' style.

Let me know what you think.