PDA

View Full Version : Cosmodrome back in stock

UMRS
03-26-2007, 08:24 PM
We now have a limited supply of Vostoks & Black Brant IIs in.

UMRS Cosmodrome (http://www.unclemikesrocketshack.com/Cosmodrome.html)

Chas Russell
03-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Unkie Mike.

Did you get any Black Brants in with the Brandts?

Splitting hairs. Its a Peter Alway thang.

Chas

UMRS
03-26-2007, 08:40 PM
As a personal friend of Peter I understand ;)

heada
03-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Please note... The Cosmodrome Vostok is the bane of my build queue. I have been in the build phase of this rocket for the last 2 1/2 years. Last fall, I decided that I would not build another rocket until I finish this one. I'm to the point of final assembly. :D

-Aaron

Chas Russell
03-27-2007, 08:53 AM
Mike,

I hope my comments didn't sound negative. Hopefully they came out as tongue-in-cheek.
I have a Cosmodrome Black Brant kit and a Nike-Apache. They are in storage, taunting me to get to them.

At the Cincinnati NARAM, I built a four A cluster Altitude model, sort of a three finned Black Brant IV in the red and white paint scheme. Except it was a "Black Brandt Foah" from "Bristle Aerospace" rather than Bristol. Had to share that with Peter.

Hey kids! Uncle Mike have Cosmodrome kits back in stock!

Chas

UMRS
03-27-2007, 08:59 AM
Mike,

I hope my comments didn't sound negative. Hopefully they came out as tongue-in-cheek.
I have a Cosmodrome Black Brant kit and a Nike-Apache. They are in storage, taunting me to get to them.

At the Cincinnati NARAM, I built a four A cluster Altitude model, sort of a three finned Black Brant IV in the red and white paint scheme. Except it was a "Black Brandt Foah" from "Bristle Aerospace" rather than Bristol. Had to share that with Peter.

Hey kids! Uncle Mike have Cosmodrome kits back in stock!

Chas

Not at all, like I said I know Peter. I will never forget a few years ago at a launch. The LSO anounced the launch of a Black Brant "X". Where you heard Peter then say rather loudly
its not "X" its "10" LOL.

;)