PDA

View Full Version : Excelsior Rockets adds new decal sets

Phred
05-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Hi Gang,

Excelsior Rocketry is happy to announce that we have added 10 decal sets to the website:

FSI dart
Canaroc Orbitron
Super Big Bertha
Hawkeye
Marte Mk II
Upscale Hawkeye to fit BT50
Blue Bird Zero downscales: BT50 and BT20
Red Max downscale fits BT20
Blue Max fits BT20
Sprint fits BT-20

Coming soon: Your favorite classic decal sets downscaled for use with MicroMaxx motors!

I would also like to thank everyone on YORF for their support: from orders, advise, opinion, to decal scans, the experts at YORF have helped me immensely over the years, and I really appreciate all of your help!!

Phred

Daniel Runyon
05-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Phred,

What's the chance of getting you to offer a generic NASA set with various types and sizes of NASA logo and both horizontal and vertical United States?

Phred
05-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Generic decal sets have traditionally been a flop. I made some up for Thrustline, and he cannot give them away!! If we get enough response here, I will be glad to put a set together: NASA meatballs, UNITED STATES lettering, AIR FORCE lettering as well as Stars and Bars.

Let the decal wanting people speak: What say you?

Phred

Daniel Runyon
05-07-2007, 04:01 PM
I would think a NASA generic set would do better than any other type of generic... we ALL loves NASA!

Don't forget this one:

http://www.isarapix.com/pix72/1178571605.png

A Fish Named Wallyum
05-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Generic decal sets have traditionally been a flop. I made some up for Thrustline, and he cannot give them away!!

Uh, I bought some. :o :rolleyes:

Solomoriah
05-07-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm building an Outlander which I'd like to decorate "better" than the self-stick nasties they include. A generic NASA set would be great!

CPMcGraw
05-07-2007, 10:01 PM
I would think a NASA generic set would do better than any other type of generic... we ALL loves NASA!

Don't forget this one:
(Wet noodle image snipped for humanitarian reasons...)

I'm also a railroad buff. Paid member of the GM&O Historical Society. It reminds me too much of the CN, which reminds me too much of what the GM&O has become since the merger... :(

sandman
05-07-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm building an Outlander which I'd like to decorate "better" than the self-stick nasties they include. A generic NASA set would be great!

Actually...I Phred has a special NASA (Mars Lander style) decal set for the Outlander.

It's hard to find.

It's listed under "Classic Waterslide Decals"

Then under "Estes Classic Decals" most of the way to the bottom of the page. under "O" for Outlander.

Daniel Runyon
05-07-2007, 10:30 PM
(Wet noodle image snipped for humanitarian reasons...)

I'm also a railroad buff. Paid member of the GM&O Historical Society. It reminds me too much of the CN, which reminds me too much of what the GM&O has become since the merger... :(

:confused::confused::confused:

So you'll take several sets? :D