PDA

View Full Version : Estes / Century kits

NE Rocket Fossil
05-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Hi,

I'm new but have been involved in rocktery for years. I have some unopened kits such as Orbital Transport,Menace etc. I would rather see a collector get them. I'd go for some specific clone kits. ANy help would be appreciated.

snaquin
05-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi,

I'm new but have been involved in rocktery for years. I have some unopened kits such as Orbital Transport,Menace etc. I would rather see a collector get them. I'd go for some specific clone kits. ANy help would be appreciated.

Do you have a list of the kits available that you could email or post here?

Thanks,

NE Rocket Fossil
05-28-2007, 07:04 PM
orbital transport, Menance, (2) mini brute screamer, mini brute combo.
Thanks

NE Rocket Fossil
05-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Alos Century Arcon Hi

Chas Russell
05-28-2007, 08:20 PM
After 40 years in the hobby and all of the fun of the internet, please excuse me if I question your credentials. We have had a more than a few con artists post here. Do YOU know what you have? Since you can't even post the correct manufactuer? If I had a kit for sale in front of me, I think I could read the freakin' name off of the label and get it right.

Don't want anyone getting ripped off here.

If I am over the boundries, the mods will let me know.

Chas
NAR 9790

Chas Russell
05-28-2007, 08:21 PM
BTW, after three posts your are a "seasoned" rocketeer? On this site? Wow, I am impressed.
C

NE Rocket Fossil
05-28-2007, 08:39 PM
WOW!!! tough crowd!! I did not realize that if I did not spend the last 35 years building and flying rockets in THIS forum doesn't mean JACK!! While reading thru the threads on this site, it seemed the people were decent and would be interested. I guess I was wrong. I'm sure someone on EBay will pay.

NE Rocket Fossil
05-28-2007, 08:43 PM
By the way Chas, which kit do you have in question?

Chas Russell
05-28-2007, 08:49 PM
It is a tough only because there have been folks here trying to scam us. Oh yes, Ebay is so much more gentile. Just like the guy selling an "empty" package of C-6-5 motors.

Read my posts and you will have your answer. If you have been in the hobby for 35 years, you should already know it.

Begone.

Chas