PDA

View Full Version : cato

ddanhra69
08-04-2007, 10:40 AM
First off, is there anyone here that is from Jax. FL., or near there? Where is a good launch site? This morning I launched several and all did very well. My newest is the Aerotech Mustang. I launched it on an F52-7T. It left me screaming, and had good tracking smoke. It must've landed nearly 1/4 mile away, but did get it back, it was great. My old Phoenix from Estes did fine on it's normal D12-3, then I wanted to try the old E15 engines from estes that I recently heard can explode, and it sure did, right on the launch pad and I got it on tape. She didn't make it 2 foot and boom, but that's o.k. she flew many great missions.

Ltvscout
08-04-2007, 11:42 AM
First off, is there anyone here that is from Jax. FL., or near there? Where is a good launch site? This morning I launched several and all did very well. My newest is the Aerotech Mustang. I launched it on an F52-7T. It left me screaming, and had good tracking smoke. It must've landed nearly 1/4 mile away, but did get it back, it was great. My old Phoenix from Estes did fine on it's normal D12-3, then I wanted to try the old E15 engines from estes that I recently heard can explode, and it sure did, right on the launch pad and I got it on tape. She didn't make it 2 foot and boom, but that's o.k. she flew many great missions.
Cool! ;) Can you put the footage of the CATO on the web somewhere for us to view?

brianc
08-04-2007, 12:16 PM
First off, is there anyone here that is from Jax. FL., or near there? Where is a good launch site?

http://www.nefar.net/ Just down I95 to Bunnell, miles of sod!
You can't go wrong. And there's a launch next Saturday (8/11).