PDA

View Full Version : New Release - Mercury Engineering Co.

Mercury1
09-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Invader – The latest release in our exclusive line of 3” diameter park fliers.

Thrilling flights combined with a bold look make for awesome fun!

INVADER - Now available online at www.mercury-rockets.com (http://www.mercury-rockets.com)

Solomon Peña
Mercury Engineering Co., LLC

pantherjon
09-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Looks nice Solomon! Just may have to order one tomorrow! :)

That's payday if your wondering...lol

Mercury1
09-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Thank you Jon.

We have plenty in stock and pretty soon jonrocket.com will have them in stock as well.

pantherjon
09-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Just ordered one! :D

Mercury1
09-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey Jon,

Thank you for the order and it's on its way.

Sol

pantherjon
09-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Just got the e-mail stating that :) I should get it Friday at the latest..I know what I am building this weekend! :D

Vanel
09-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Just got the e-mail stating that :) I should get it Friday at the latest..I know what I am building this weekend! :D

Dude, how many kits per week do you build? :eek: I feel like the Tortoise to your Hare :D

pantherjon
09-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Dude, how many kits per week do you build? :eek: I feel like the Tortoise to your Hare :D
Actually, we are probably both about the same speed....lol..

I just got the Invader in yesterday just before heading to work! Man Solomon must have told them to get it here double quick or else! I ordered it on the 18th and it is on my doorstep on the 20th!:eek: I wasn't expecting it til todays mail delivery...lol..

I have it on the workbench right now! Parts out, high quality stuff! Man that nose cone is MASSIVE! And a thing of beauty too!

I plan on building it this weekend, but finishing will be a while..I need to order a few items to make the finish up to 'snuff' and high quality as the material :)