PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, snaquin!

Ltvscout
10-04-2007, 07:45 AM
Happy Birthday, Steve! You've got me by one year. ;)

Go out and launch some classics this weekend. WOOSH has a launch on Saturday that I'm going to try to get to for a combo birthday/Sputnik launch.

Hear that, Kurt and Bill?

Vanel
10-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Happy birthday! :D

Initiator001
10-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Happy Birthday, Steve!

I'm glad you finally had a chance to fly some rockets. :D

Bob

kurtschachner
10-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Happy Birthday, Steve! You've got me by one year. ;)

Go out and launch some classics this weekend. WOOSH has a launch on Saturday that I'm going to try to get to for a combo birthday/Sputnik launch.

Hear that, Kurt and Bill?

I hear it. I should be there too.

I also heard on the radio that Saturday would be "breezy". Usually when they say that it means "hurricane force". Let's hope not!

snaquin
10-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey, thanks guys!

And to wish myself a happy birthday I just bought a brand spakin' new Red River Rocketry P-Chuter Xtreme. I've been speaking with John Dyer ..... looks like an awesome kit!

http://www.redriverrocketry.com/rockets.php

:D :D :D

Initiator001
10-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey, thanks guys!

And to wish myself a happy birthday I just bought a brand spakin' new Red River Rocketry P-Chuter Xtreme. I've been speaking with John Dyer ..... looks like an awesome kit!

http://www.redriverrocketry.com/rockets.php

:D :D :D

You're welcome, Steve. :D

I picked up a P-Chuter Xtreme from John at NARAM-49. I hope to get around to building it soon. It will cause a stir when I bring it to my regular section launch (Shread ;) ) in Los Angeles as the folks there are used to me only flying composite motors in AeroTech kits. :p

Bob

sandman
10-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Steve!

Green Dragon
10-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Happy Birthday as well, Steve. :)

looks like a lot fo old rocketeers born in the first week(s) of fall , lol ( me included, might have to treat myself to a nice rocket kit , too :D

~ AL