PDA

View Full Version : Nemroc 2007

Questor
10-28-2007, 10:36 PM
It's only six days until the NEMROC 2007 convention starts. Come and have some fun and learn new stuff. Go to NEMROC's web site for more information and directions.

http://www.nemroc.org

Questor
11-01-2007, 12:10 PM
TWO more days until NEMROC 2007.

I know I'll be there selling some collectable kits, parts and engines.

Hopefully I be early enough to get one of Fliskits Nanite R/G's.

Rocketking
11-02-2007, 04:52 AM
I'm heading up for some Fun! You can usually find me looking through the Fliskits goodies!

And attending quite a few of the sessions as well.

Even bringing a buddy that I first met at Nemroc '91. Us old-timers gotta stick together!

Phred
11-02-2007, 07:34 AM
Oh... I wish I could be there this year!! I attended the past two years and had a great time. I met a number of people from TRF and YORF each tiime.

Have fun guys!!

Phred

Questor
11-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Oh... I wish I could be there this year!! I attended the past two years and had a great time. I met a number of people from TRF and YORF each tiime.

Have fun guys!!

Phred

I was looking foreward to see you and the new decals. It's too bad, I was planning to spent quite a bit of money at your booth. :(

Phred
11-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah, It just did not work out this year. We had new windows put in last week, so I have spent everywaking moment painting the trim....and Monday we are putting in a new bathtub and liner so I will need to take that place apart this weekend.

I really have enjoyed Nemroc each year, and hope to attend next year.

Ph

jflis
11-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Phred, you were missed :) Dick Nelson was looking for you along with a host of others.

The convention was great! I have posted a Photo album here. (http://fliskits.com/photo_album/2007/nemroc/index.htm) of the two days of fun :)

Enjoy folks!
jim

Rocketking
11-06-2007, 12:26 AM
I have to say that all last year's attenders were looking for your table full of great models!

As well as your Great decals!

There Is always Next Year... :D