PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Pad kits

A Fish Named Wallyum
02-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Anyone know what happened to Rocket Pad? They used to have a store on Ebay and I picked up several of their kits over a few years, the Gyroc and Invader glider in particular. They were doing some upscales the last time I saw anything from them, but I can't find anything on them at Ebay anymore.

ghrocketman
02-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Not sure what happened to them.
Have not seen anything out of them for over 2 years.
I built their Astron Ranger, Astron Cobra, and Astron Scrambler clones.

Eagle3
02-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Still moving is the last word I read.

http://www.the-launch-pad.com/

barone
02-08-2008, 07:19 AM
Still moving is the last word I read.

http://www.the-launch-pad.com/
Is launch pad and rocket pad the same company? I thought they were two different ones. :confused:

Ltvscout
02-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Is launch pad and rocket pad the same company? I thought they were two different ones. :confused:
Two totally different companies. Rocket Pad doesn't have a website, made clone kits and only sold through eBay.

Gus
02-08-2008, 07:44 AM
Launch Pad and Rocket Pad are different companies.

Stan, from Rocket Pad, posted the following on TRF last August:

Hi every one. I know many rocketeers who buy from me (ROCKETPAD KITS) are here in the forum. I am a bit ill and have scaled back on offering kits this month. Will be the same till OCT. Just wanted to let everyoneknow I will still be around for any questions and help on my kits. email: rocketpad@optonline.net
A bit Ill is an understatement but I dont want to get into it. Hope to be back in full force for the holliday season. If you are interested in a certain kit you saw, email me and I will let you know what I can do for you!
I just had to lighten the load. Thanks to everyone who orders from me on ebay or direct!
Stan
ROCKETPAD KITS
Ebay: myhobbystuff

A Fish Named Wallyum
02-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Wow. Sorry to hear that. I did a search on TRF, but I got nothing. Thanks for clearing this up. Hope things turn out for him.