PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Doctor OK?!

dwmzmm
02-25-2008, 08:20 PM
Is it just me, or have I missed something? Haven't seen the Rocket Doctor post anything
in a while. Is he ok? Just checking.

Ltvscout
02-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Is it just me, or have I missed something? Haven't seen the Rocket Doctor post anything
He was last on this morning at 9:54am.

Rocket Doctor
02-26-2008, 04:10 PM

I've been on here many times lately, and, somedays, it seemed that I had most of the posts????

Just looking and watching, but, I've been here.
Working on a couple of projects for NARAM, been building many rockets, Scouts, Spacemen and larger stuff.

Looking through my stuff to see what I will be taking to NARAM, Bacon Bits for one, the Skunk for another, and a few more surprises.

/Somedays I feel like twelve cats in a litter box , Oh my!!!!!

I'm here, Thanks for asking...
RD

cas2047
02-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Somedays I feel like twelve cats in a litter box , Oh my!!!!!

Good one RD!

It's much better to be busy than not I always say.

Rocket Doctor
02-26-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm up to my arm pits in balsa dust!! Cough ,cough .sneeze,sneeze......

I have so many rockets to finish that I guess I should buy a gallon of sanding sealer to get them done, have to wait for the weather to warm up to be able to seal and paint.

dwmzmm
02-26-2008, 05:43 PM

I have so many rockets to finish that I guess I should buy a gallon of sanding sealer to get them done, have to wait for the weather to warm up to be able to seal and paint.

Or you can hire someone to do it..... :rolleyes:

cas2047
02-26-2008, 05:49 PM

And I bet you wouldn't want it any other way. I sure wouldn't.:)

I'm in the same position re the weather though. That part is a pain. Puts a real dent in the rocket assembly traffic flow. ;)

Rocket Doctor
02-26-2008, 07:46 PM
And I bet you wouldn't want it any other way. I sure wouldn't.:)

I'm in the same position re the weather though. That part is a pain. Puts a real dent in the rocket assembly traffic flow. ;)

All this rocket building is for ME, and not for anyone else. No deadlines, this is all fun stuff.Right now, my workbench has so many rockets sitting on it in many stages of completion.

But, I'm getting to the point of completing most of them, then, it's sanding and sealing and sanding some more. Then, painting, this won't be for at least two to three months yet.

When I was associated with the big "E", I would build in the winter, and finish them off in the early spring, it's lots of work, but, I've done it before.
I have so many prototypes around it 's like a rocket "car" lot.

Some will be flown at NARAM, but, I have to pick and choose carefully.