PDA

View Full Version : Canaroc Scorpion

barone
03-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Now, I know everyone have seen the plans for this on YORPs and sadi to themselves "Man, I'd love to build that". Well, here's your chance.

This is an unopened, still in factory shrink wrap, original Canaroc Starfleet Scorpion. Probably the most difficult Canaroc kit to clone because of the body detail forms. It can be yours for only $150 plus shipping. What! You think $150 is an awful lot? When was the last time you seen one on Ebay? These are rarely had for under $100. OKay...there I said it. $100 plus shipping and it's yours. Remember, you won't see many of these on Ebay so don't let this chance pass you by......

Mark II
03-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Now, I know everyone have seen the plans for this on YORPs and sadi to themselves "Man, I'd love to build that". Well, here's your chance.

This is an unopened, still in factory shrink wrap, original Canaroc Starfleet Scorpion. Probably the most difficult Canaroc kit to clone because of the body detail forms. It can be yours for only $150 plus shipping. What! You think $150 is an awful lot? When was the last time you seen one on Ebay? These are rarely had for under $100. OKay...there I said it. $100 plus shipping and it's yours. Remember, you won't see many of these on Ebay so don't let this chance pass you by......
Don, you huckster, you! ;)

Man, I wish I had a hundred bucks to blow! What a find! :D

Mark

barone
03-16-2008, 08:22 PM
This item has sold. Thanks guys......

Mark....you should have asked for the installment plan ;)

tbzep
03-16-2008, 08:47 PM
You keep selling stuff like that and you'll be able to buy your own personal rocket launch farm. :D

barone
03-16-2008, 09:01 PM
You keep selling stuff like that and you'll be able to buy your own personal rocket launch farm. :D
Gotta pay for all these trips my wife wants to make :(

But, she says I'm realizing my dream......I've got a hobby shop and I'm selling rockets :o