PDA

View Full Version : Alps Printers now Available

scigs30
03-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Alps in Japan still produces, sells and repairs Alps MD-5500 printers. This person in New Zealand sells them to the US with drivers in English. The price is steep but still a lot cheaper than anything else on the market that prints white. My current collection of 3 Alps printers, 25 white and 15 CMYK cartridges is still half of what the above printer cost. I think the cost is going to be around 940.00 for shipping and everything, but don't quote me on this.. I know not too many people will be interested because of the price, but I thought I would post it anyway. Good Luck. David
http://www.alps-supplies.com/product_info.php?products_id=28

InFlight
03-19-2008, 11:13 AM
If you convert the NZD dollar to US dollar it comes out to $761.64 dollars for just the printer (not including the shipping). Not bad for a brand new ALPS printer. Its good to know you can still purchase them.

Thanks for sharing. :D

scigs30
03-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Yea you figure used Alps printers on Ebay with no waranty or support are going for up to 800 dollars. If i come accross some extra money I will think about picking one up, but it would be a hard sell for me.