PDA

View Full Version : Jimz e-mail?

Shreadvector
03-21-2008, 10:41 AM
This message appeared on our local club YahooGroup, so I thought I would post it on both The Rocketry Forum and Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Does anyone have a *known working* e-mail address for JimZ?

The one on his website accepts e-mail messages, but they seem to fall
into the Black Hole near Cygnus X-1. He never answers me. I have some
plans that I need to get to him to post (duh).

Contact me privately if at all possible with the info. No need to
clutter up the group with redundant responses.

Thanks.

John Joseph
(yeah, those are my photos on JimZ's site)

A Fish Named Wallyum
03-21-2008, 05:29 PM
This message appeared on our local club YahooGroup, so I thought I would post it on both The Rocketry Forum and Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Does anyone have a *known working* e-mail address for JimZ?

The one on his website accepts e-mail messages, but they seem to fall
into the Black Hole near Cygnus X-1. He never answers me. I have some
plans that I need to get to him to post (duh).

Contact me privately if at all possible with the info. No need to
clutter up the group with redundant responses.

Thanks.

John Joseph
(yeah, those are my photos on JimZ's site)

I know the answer to this one. Send them to Scott at YORS instead. He does updates more regularly.

Ltvscout
03-21-2008, 06:12 PM
I know the answer to this one. Send them to Scott at YORS instead. He does updates more regularly.
That can be a matter of opinion. ;) But yes, it's been years since Jim has had time to update his plans site.

A Fish Named Wallyum
03-21-2008, 06:28 PM
That can be a matter of opinion. ;) But yes, it's been years since Jim has had time to update his plans site.

Well, I look at it this way. I sent Jim some plan scans back in 2002 and they've never shown up. I sent some to you in 2007. That means you still have until 2012 to beat Jim's record. :D

Ltvscout
03-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Well, I look at it this way. I sent Jim some plan scans back in 2002 and they've never shown up. I sent some to you in 2007. That means you still have until 2012 to beat Jim's record. :D
I could've sworn I put up the plans you sent me in one of the updates that's on there now? :confused:

A Fish Named Wallyum
03-21-2008, 09:30 PM
I could've sworn I put up the plans you sent me in one of the updates that's on there now? :confused:

Probably, but there's nothing funny about that. :rolleyes: (Okay, I may have been pulling your chain a bit. :D )

M.Vrstal
03-23-2008, 12:06 AM
I also sent Jim plans back in 02. He posted a couple in one of his last updates.....05 or 06 and has never sent my material back to me. I've contacted him a few times and got the life story thing and times are hard all over . My last e-mail about a month ago was never answered.

Jim...if your reading this post...Please send my stuff back to me.....Thanks !!!