PDA

View Full Version : Knee surgery...

SEL
08-09-2005, 02:47 PM
....went pretty well. Pretty darn sore, now, but a couple of percocets and a bag of ice help keep me happy :D :D . (Memo to Scott: We need a 'Dopey' faced icon for situations like this.) I've included a pic for those of you interested in arthroscopic surgery, along with something for you kit collectors out there too.

Sean

A Fish Named Wallyum
08-09-2005, 03:46 PM
....went pretty well. Pretty darn sore, now, but a couple of percocets and a bag of ice help keep me happy :D :D . (Memo to Scott: We need a 'Dopey' faced icon for situations like this.) I've included a pic for those of you interested in arthroscopic surgery, along with something for you kit collectors out there too.

Sean

You had an Astron Delta in your knee?! :eek: No wonder you had problems getting around.

JRThro
08-09-2005, 04:37 PM

Sean
Sean,

I had arthroscopic surgery on my left knee in March, and your incisions are just about the mirror image of mine. I hope your recovery goes well.

SEL
08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
You had an Astron Delta in your knee?! :eek: No wonder you had problems getting around.

Yeah, darn thing's been kicking around in there since 1967 ;)

Actually, I just thought I should make the thread somewhat rocketry related.....

SEL
08-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Sean,

I had arthroscopic surgery on my left knee in March, and your incisions are just about the mirror image of mine. I hope your recovery goes well.

Thanks - the prognosis is very good. Should be up and back to work in a couple of weeks.

Wait a minute, maybe that's the bad news...... :(

snaquin
08-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Thanks - the prognosis is very good. Should be up and back to work in a couple of weeks.

Wait a minute, maybe that's the bad news...... :(
Good luck with your recovery!

A Fish Named Wallyum
08-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Yeah, darn thing's been kicking around in there since 1967 ;)

Actually, I just thought I should make the thread somewhat rocketry related.....

Maybe there is a Centuri Little Joe in the other knee. DIBS! :D

Ltvscout
08-10-2005, 11:20 AM

Sean
I've got a bunch of emoticons I'll be adding to the stock ones in the future.

Glad to hear your surgery went well. My wife had knee surgery in 2004.