PDA

View Full Version : Getting Closer

Rocket Doctor
06-13-2008, 04:27 AM
July isn't that far away, only 18 days away, get your Golden Scout out and get flying them, make sure that you update the log on www.semroc.com

Who will be the first to launch their Golden Scout in their state? (worldwide)

Also, NARAM 50 will be coming up soon as well, only 44 days away. Check out the latest info at www.naram.org

Let's all celebrate the Goldlen Anniversary of our great hobby.

Once again, Thank You Vern and Gleda for all of your inspirations over these 50 years. And, Thank You for your "little venture" that set the GOLD standard for the hobby.....

Leo
06-13-2008, 07:12 AM
Who will be the first to launch their Golden Scout in their state?

That should be easy :D

Rocket Doctor
06-13-2008, 08:00 AM
That should be easy :D

Leo

Go for the GOLD, I should have said, who will be first world wide, we appreciate our internatio0nal partners in the Sky Of Gold celebration.

RD

stefanj
06-13-2008, 11:31 AM
I plan to build one this weekend. I have two, might do both so I have a spare. I'll fly it sometime in July, on a 1/2A.

Rocket Doctor
06-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Only 10 days and counting to the official start of the Sky Of Gold Celebration during the month of July.

Who will be the first one in his or her state and from our International partners to change the color from registered to officially flown?

There are Golden Scout kits still available, get them while they last, those going to NARAM, Golden Scout's will also be there, but, get yours now. After NARAM, you will not be able to have a Golden scout with a serial number. And, make sure that your register and update that information, this is the only wasy that we can tell who has participated and who will be issued a certificate of participation signed by Vern and Gleda , and sent from the Penrose Post Office with a special postmark.

Post any photos and launch info under the Golden Scout photo thread.

Once again, Thanks to everyone who is participating in this Historic event.

And, as always, Thanks to Vern and Gleda for their continued support and participation in our great hobby.

stefanj
06-21-2008, 05:39 PM
I finished painting my Golden Scout last week.

I plan on bringing it with me during a Fourth of July visit with some friends. If they don't have a launch site, I'll figure something else out.

barone
06-21-2008, 08:59 PM
I've built a motor sleeve to launch mine with a 1/4A.......I want mine back :D