PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Estes Outlander Instructions

Medaforce649
07-15-2008, 03:44 AM
I lost my instructions for the outlander I was building and was wondering if anyone could upload them for me. It would be greatly appreciated. :)

dwmzmm
07-15-2008, 06:13 AM
I have an Outlander somewhere in my box of unassembled kits; when I find them I'll try to
upload them for you....

moonzero2
07-15-2008, 08:51 PM
I have an Outlander somewhere in my box of unassembled kits; when I find them I'll try to
upload them for you....
If you can't get to them,... I have mine setting right on my work bench right next to my unfinished Outlander. Just let me know.

Medaforce649
07-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Yes, please upload them. Thanks. :D

barone
07-15-2008, 10:14 PM
Scott....if it's ok to post, I'll post mine here. If not, Medaforce, pm me with your e-mail. Normally, we don't post plans here....unless they are OOP. I think these fit that category.

Ltvscout
07-16-2008, 07:36 AM
Since that's a currently available kit from Estes, please send scans to the interested party via email. I'm surprised they don't have these plans online yet at their site.

Don, you can upload the plans to my FTP site and I'll hold onto them until this kit goes OOP at which time I'll post them on YORP.

dwmzmm
07-16-2008, 08:24 AM
Since that's a currently available kit from Estes, please send scans to the interested party via email. I'm surprised they don't have these plans online yet at their site.

Don, you can upload the plans to my FTP site and I'll hold onto them until this kit goes OOP at which time I'll post them on YORP.

I thought the Outlander has effectively been discontinued?! Have I missed something here?

Ltvscout
07-16-2008, 08:34 AM
I thought the Outlander has effectively been discontinued?! Have I missed something here?
Hmmm, I guess you're right. It was on the 2008 price sheet though from 12/01/07. I no longer see it at Tower's rocketry site.

Don, when you upload the plans to my ftp site I'll post them on YORP. I'd prefer that vs posting here.

barone
07-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Hmmm, I guess you're right. It was on the 2008 price sheet though from 12/01/07. I no longer see it at Tower's rocketry site.

Don, when you upload the plans to my ftp site I'll post them on YORP. I'd prefer that vs posting here.
No problem. I've emailed them anyway. I'll get the decals (if you can call them that) and header scanned and sent to the ftp site along with everything else after work.

Ltvscout
07-16-2008, 10:10 AM
No problem. I've emailed them anyway. I'll get the decals (if you can call them that) and header scanned and sent to the ftp site along with everything else after work.
Danke!

kurtschachner
07-16-2008, 10:52 AM
I also have these decals redrawn in Illustrator, I did that for the upscale Scott G. made. Once I find them I will send them along.

barone
07-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Scott......uploaded plans to ftp site. Hope you got someone good to cut and paste the header back together.... :rolleyes:

Ltvscout
07-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Scott......uploaded plans to ftp site. Hope you got someone good to cut and paste the header back together.... :rolleyes:
That's Buzz's job. :D I'll forward the header on to him. Thanks!

kurtschachner
07-17-2008, 10:27 AM
Here are the decals redrawn in Illustrator and saved as a PDF file. Note that some of the blue areas are silver in the original; if you use an Alps printer then those would need to be printed as silver.

dwmzmm
07-17-2008, 01:13 PM
The "new" Estes website doesn't list nor mention the Outlander kit, so I assume that means
it is OOP?!

Ltvscout
07-17-2008, 06:52 PM
The "new" Estes website doesn't list nor mention the Outlander kit, so I assume that means
it is OOP?!
Ya, it's also no longer listed at Estes's distributors. I'll post the plans and stuff next week.

barone
07-18-2008, 07:09 AM
Ya, it's also no longer listed at Estes's distributors. I'll post the plans and stuff next week.
ROTFLMAO :D