PDA

View Full Version : I owe you guys some scans

Fore Check
08-16-2005, 06:49 PM
:eek:

I received an email from rmmcdaniel, and yes - I need to scan and send in all the missing stuff (fin templates, decal sheet, header card, etc.) for the Nova Scout Ship.

I also have a complete Sam 4 set to send in (the set on Jim Z's site is missing the decals - if YORS just wants to have the decals to complement and complete the rest of the plans available from JimZ, that's cool.)

I also have a Ranger kit (the 24mm 4fnc kit from the late 80's/early 90's) that I can get a decal and fin template scan of to complete what is on JimZ's site.

Finally, I just got an *awesome* #1353 Rigel 3 off eBay. I intend to scan the whole thing.

Which brings me to a question: Is the nose cone for the Odyssey/Rigel 3 available anywhere? You know - for cloning.

A Fish Named Wallyum
08-16-2005, 08:14 PM

Which brings me to a question: Is the nose cone for the Odyssey/Rigel 3 available anywhere? You know - for cloning.

I sent my Odyssey cone to Mike at Moldin' Oldies a few years back, but it was too bulky and detailed for him to get a usable casting off of it. He may want to try again if he has since upgraded his equipment. I seem to remember there being some question concerning the age of the materials he used. E-mail him and ask. :cool:

Ltvscout
08-16-2005, 09:52 PM

I received an email from rmmcdaniel, and yes - I need to scan and send in all the missing stuff (fin templates, decal sheet, header card, etc.) for the Nova Scout Ship.

I also have a complete Sam 4 set to send in (the set on Jim Z's site is missing the decals - if YORS just wants to have the decals to complement and complete the rest of the plans available from JimZ, that's cool.)

I also have a Ranger kit (the 24mm 4fnc kit from the late 80's/early 90's) that I can get a decal and fin template scan of to complete what is on JimZ's site.

Finally, I just got an *awesome* #1353 Rigel 3 off eBay. I intend to scan the whole thing.

We could use complete scans of all of those when you have the time. Thanks! Send the zip's of the scan packs to plans@oldrocketplans.com.

Fore Check
08-17-2005, 06:05 PM
We could use complete scans of all of those when you have the time. Thanks! Send the zip's of the scan packs to plans@oldrocketplans.com.

Hotmail has finally fixed their attachment size limitations - I shouldn't have to zip unless you need me to to handle the files (in other words, it would be easier for me to not zip.)

Ltvscout
08-17-2005, 06:10 PM
Hotmail has finally fixed their attachment size limitations - I shouldn't have to zip unless you need me to to handle the files (in other words, it would be easier for me to not zip.)
Whatever is easier for you. ;) Just send the files to plans@oldrocketplans.com. Thanks again!