PDA

View Full Version : Everything Must Go!!!

Rocketaholic
10-07-2008, 02:07 PM
I have quite a few collectors model rocket kits for sale. All are in mint condition unless noted:

1x Flis Kits Skill Level 3 Night Whisper (kit# FK-FR006) $21.95 (that includes the cost of shipping)

1 x Custom Rocket Skill level 1 Fiesta model rocket $7.00 (that includes the cost of shipping)

1 x Custom Rocket Skill Level 1 Venture model rocket $7.00 (that includes the cost of shipping)

1 x BT 60 body tube $3.00 (that includes the cost of shipping)

Prat Hobbies competition nose cones 5 x 10.5 mm nose cones $1.00 a piece (that includes the cost of shipping)

Plastic (Rocket related) Models for sale

1/96 Scale Revell Saturn V Rocket = $80.00 (that includes the cost of shipping)

Revell “Douglas D-558-2 Skyrocket jet = $7.00 (that includes the cost of shipping)

Revell Aerobee Hi rocket with moveable firing arm with piston and cylinder action, moveable wheels, tow bar, wheel assembly and lifelike crew figures = $10.00 (that includes the cost of shipping)

Revell 1/96 scale “Apollo’Soyuz capsules = $15.00 (that includes the cost of shipping)

Glencoe Models 1/48 scale Jupiter C Rocket = $10.00 (that includes the cost of shipping)

I only accept money orders. I do promise you will get the items .

Gus
10-08-2008, 12:57 AM
I do promise you will get the items .
Just in case anyone is wondering, I've bought a number of things John has offered here and on TRF over the years. The items are always as described, reasonably priced, and well packaged for shipment. He's always easy to deal with as well.

I was prompted to leave this today because I just received my latest purchase from him, in fine shape.

Thanks, John.

jetlag
10-08-2008, 04:50 AM
John has done me right several times. Does a great job.
Thanks, also, John.
Allen

Chas Russell
10-08-2008, 09:21 AM
PM sent.

Chas