PDA

View Full Version : Nice looking Estes Excalibur on Ebay,

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-20-2005, 04:26 AM
but check out the name of the seller.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5999956320&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1
Is this what will appear on your credit card statement? How does one explain that to the wife? :eek: Is this a surname? Seems like a pretty good choice for a name change in my book. It would be okay if you had the Fonz living upstairs from you because you'd just be known as "Mr. & Mrs. C", but that only works in Milwaukee. Then again, you have to wonder what the woman would have been thinking when she said yes to this guys marriage proposal. Surely she could have held out until Mr. Pusbag popped the question.
I don't know about you, but it's stuff like this that keeps me up all day. :confused:

kurtschachner
09-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Not the same, but it reminds me (somewhat) of a few people I knew growing up. One guy in our hometown phone book had the name of Harry Butt. WHO would name their kid that?

Tweener
09-20-2005, 08:21 PM
I've conjectured for years that Norman went "Psyco" partly because of his mother telling him that everything about girls was "dirty" and partly because he probably had a butler in that big house overlooking the motel constantly making him even more guilt ridden by calling him "Master Bates". ;) :D

Ltvscout
09-20-2005, 09:36 PM
but check out the name of the seller.
Heh, those were off the market for quite awhile. I think someone is selling them again.

SEL
09-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Heh, those were off the market for quite awhile. I think someone is selling them again.

Hmmmm... My turn to be confused: The rocket has been off the market, or the sponge?

Sean

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Hmmmm... My turn to be confused: The rocket has been off the market, or the sponge?

Sean

The sponge. They were once marketed as a contraceptive.
Can't imagine why something like that wouldn't be a big hit. :eek:
I'd just as soon not think about it.

SEL
09-21-2005, 12:16 AM
The sponge. They were once marketed as a contraceptive.
Can't imagine why something like that wouldn't be a big hit. :eek:
I'd just as soon not think about it.

Hook, line and sinker, Bill - I knew you were out there :-)

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-21-2005, 12:29 AM
Hook, line and sinker, Bill - I knew you were out there :-)

I'm always out here. Nighttime is my time. :cool: ;)