PDA

View Full Version : Build 71 Now Available

CPMcGraw
01-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Apogee has released Build 71, with the following changes:

Fixed a length reporting error on the 2D base view. The displayed length is now correct.
Fixed a length calculation error on the 2D side and top views. Fins that are swept below the bottom of the rocket or in front of the top of the rocket are correctly calculated into the length.
Fixed a 2D rendering error. Highly swept fins no longer clip along the horizontal display space.
KNOWN BUG: There is a known issue with printing in RockSim 9. You cannot print more than one page at a time. The fix for this bug will be available in March 2009. We are waiting for an update to the Qt library.

rkt2k1
01-25-2009, 08:36 PM
Thanks Craig! Updating now...

I've been keeping a list of issues I've run into using current build. Have you been sending this type of info to Tim at Apogee?

... Bill

CPMcGraw
01-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks Craig! Updating now...

I've been keeping a list of issues I've run into using current build. Have you been sending this type of info to Tim at Apogee?

... Bill

Occasionally, when something really annoys me. I did bug him about that fin measurement issue. Tim indicated the "traditional" measurement only went to the end of the BT. I mentioned to him that the true length should include any overhang of the fins, and that the flight simulations would be incorrect otherwise.

The fins are now fully counted, so I must have been persuasive. :D