PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Auctions: Rocketry Prices Realised Spreadsheet

mojo1986
10-10-2005, 09:27 AM
For those of you who (like me) are frequent bidders for rocketry kits and other products on Ebay, I have compiled an Excel spreadsheet of sales with prices realised over the past two years. Currently approximately 3500 data entries in four categories: Rocket kits and related products (all major manufacturers, present and past), Estes catalogs, Estes Model Rocket News, and Centuri catalogs. All data is sorted first by product identification, then by sale date and finally by price. Because I have invested so much time in compiling the data in this spreadsheet I am considering selling copies at a very reasonable price to a limited number of trustworthy fellow rocketeers. As I see it the value of this information is three-fold:

1)Provides price information to allow ‘smart shopping’. Why pay more than you need to?
2)Provides trend information. Are prices generally rising or falling over time? Is there a seasonal trend?
3)Provides information on scarcity……….can I wait for another opportunity, or should I bid now?

If you frequently bid for rocketry items on Ebay you can use this information to save many times the price of the spreadsheet very quickly. Please email me for more info if you have any interest.

Joe

prooflike13
02-19-2007, 03:55 PM
please send me a copy of this list to m.tuller@comcast.net thank you very much

prooflike13
02-19-2007, 03:56 PM
tell me how much,thx

rokitflite
02-21-2007, 08:18 AM
Careful... Mojo has altered the data so all the prices will come out a few bucks less than his maximum bid so he will beat you out on all the auctions like he does to me :D :D :D

At least his initials aren't T.J. though!!!