PDA

View Full Version : FSI tubing

SEL
03-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Does anyone have an extra piece of FSI RT-10 (od 1.17") they'd be willing to sell?

Sean

Ltvscout
03-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Does anyone have an extra piece of FSI RT-10 (od 1.17") they'd be willing to sell?

Sean
Sean,

If you can't find any this way, you may want to do a search on eBay for that hobby shop that has been selling those large FSI parts lots. You could contact the winners of his past auctions to see if they'd sell you a piece.

I think the sellers ebay name was like mpchobby or mcphobby, something similar to that.

SEL
03-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Sean,

If you can't find any this way, you may want to do a search on eBay for that hobby shop that has been selling those large FSI parts lots. You could contact the winners of his past auctions to see if they'd sell you a piece.

I think the sellers ebay name was like mpchobby or mcphobby, something similar to that.

?????Who, what, when, where, why haven't I seen these? I search 'FSI' and 'Flight Systems'
every time I go out on ebay. What does he use for keywords?

Sean

Ltvscout
03-20-2005, 08:06 PM
?????Who, what, when, where, why haven't I seen these? I search 'FSI' and 'Flight Systems'
every time I go out on ebay. What does he use for keywords?

Sean
Ya, the dude has been dumping FSI stuff for a number of months now. Here's a link to a recently closed FSI auction of his. Look how cheap this thing went for due to him "flooding" the FSI market.

http://tinyurl.com/4b8a6

Unfortunately, I can't find any of his closed FSI parts auctions. They were HUGE lots that included tubes, cones, adapters, fin sets, etc. It's almost as if he bought up FSI inventory when they closed. You may want to contact him directly to see what parts he still has left.

SEL
03-20-2005, 09:26 PM
Ya, the dude has been dumping FSI stuff for a number of months now. Here's a link to a recently closed FSI auction of his. Look how cheap this thing went for due to him "flooding" the FSI market.

http://tinyurl.com/4b8a6

Unfortunately, I can't find any of his closed FSI parts auctions. They were HUGE lots that included tubes, cones, adapters, fin sets, etc. It's almost as if he bought up FSI inventory when they closed. You may want to contact him directly to see what parts he still has left.

Dam it, he he spelled 'Systems' wrong ("Sytems") on every one of his auctions! :mad:

mojo1986
03-25-2005, 02:41 PM
Sean:

I dug through my box of old parts and found a bit of FSI stuff there..........I have the tube you're looking for, about 12 1/4" long. Will that work for your project?

Joe

SEL
03-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Sean:

I dug through my box of old parts and found a bit of FSI stuff there..........I have the tube you're looking for, about 12 1/4" long. Will that work for your project?

Joe

That'll be enough for one of the projects I have in mind. I have an old FSI Voyager and one of the tubes is crushed. Email me off-line and we'll work something out

Thanks,

Sean

Ltvscout
03-25-2005, 09:54 PM
That'll be enough for one of the projects I have in mind. I have an old FSI Voyager and one of the tubes is crushed. Email me off-line and we'll work something out

Thanks,

Sean
Sean,

That MCPHOBBY guy has some more FSI stuff on ebay again.

SEL
03-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Sean,

That MCPHOBBY guy has some more FSI stuff on ebay again.

Thanks for the heads-up!