PDA

View Full Version : Auction Prices Realised Database FREE

mojo1986
12-08-2009, 09:53 PM
I would like to make my Excel database of auction prices realised for rocketry kits (on Ebay) available to all interested here on YORF. The database is a record of all significant sales for several years beginning in 2004. Includes a brief description of kits which is important since prices for a given kit can vary significantly depending upon the era in which it was produced. Also includes a cross reference of kit names and numbers with years produced, and a section covering catalog sales.

Very nice if you want to get a feel for what you should be paying to collect kits.

To take advantage of this offer please send me your email address. I will return the database as an attachment.

Joe

rokitflite
12-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Sounds good! PM sent :D

SEL
12-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Sounds good! PM sent :D

Me too!

Sean

Ltvscout
12-09-2009, 08:34 AM
To take advantage of this offer please send me your email address. I will return the database as an attachment.
Joe sent this to me as well so I can eventually get it up on YORS.

Joe, do you want me to increase the size of XLS files allowed so it can be uploaded here to the forum as an attachment?

mojo1986
12-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Sure, Scott...............that would be great.

Joe

Ltvscout
12-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Sure, Scott...............that would be great.
Ok. Give it a shot now.

GregGleason
12-09-2009, 09:32 AM
What a great idea and service to the YORF community! :)

Let us know when it is available and where to find it.

Greg

mojo1986
12-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Joe sent this to me as well so I can eventually get it up on YORS.

Joe, do you want me to increase the size of XLS files allowed so it can be uploaded here to the forum as an attachment?

Thanks, Scott. For those of you who are interested, here is my database that tracked sales of rocket kits and catalogs on Ebay since 2004. You should be able to download it from this site and save it, then use it to continue tracking sales as you see fit.

Joe

gerryfortin
12-09-2009, 06:35 PM
This is generous as he shared his database with me about 9 months agao. Having the database is most useful for building the link between current 2008-2009 pricing and the information collected by Joe during the 2004-2006 timeframe.

I had hoped to add Joe's information on each of the individual kit pages but time has been the enemy for building up the individual kit pages on the www.seateddimevarieties.com/BAR website. With the release by Joe to the full community, then pricing trends from 2004-2005 through today can be established.