PDA

View Full Version : FlisKits Corona 2 now shipping!

jflis
01-21-2006, 06:19 PM
FlisKits is proud to announce that the Corona 2 booster is NOW SHIPPING!

In the planning stages for a long time, this exciting accessory has finally made it into production and into our warehouse!

Billed as one of the most exciting kit accessories ever, the Corona 2 will compliment your Corona kit and result in one of the "sexiest 2-stage rockets ever!"

Featuring laser cut fins and a BT-101 tail ring, to compliment the tail ring of the Corona, this combination is sure to stop folks in their tracks as you head out to the launch pad!

What's that, you say? You don't already *own* a Corona? Well, NOW'S the time! Purchase the COMBO of the Corona *plus* the Corona 2 booster and save a buck!

For more information on this exciting accessory, click here! (http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/kit_detail/corona-2.htm)

jim

Ltvscout
01-22-2006, 08:03 AM
FlisKits is proud to announce that the Corona 2 booster is NOW SHIPPING!

In the planning stages for a long time, this exciting accessory has finally made it into production and into our warehouse!

Billed as one of the most exciting kit accessories ever, the Corona 2 will compliment your Corona kit and result in one of the "sexiest 2-stage rockets ever!"

Featuring laser cut fins and a BT-101 tail ring, to compliment the tail ring of the Corona, this combination is sure to stop folks in their tracks as you head out to the launch pad!

What's that, you say? You don't already *own* a Corona? Well, NOW'S the time! Purchase the COMBO of the Corona *plus* the Corona 2 booster and save a buck!

For more information on this exciting accessory, click here! (http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/kit_detail/corona-2.htm)

jim
Just in time for NARCON! :D

jflis
01-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Yep :D

And I plan ot have a nicely finished one there for show along with plenty in the store.

We also hope to have a full line of Micromaxx there as well as a MITI session with the UFFO foam cup saucer.

Gonna be a good time! :)

Ltvscout
01-22-2006, 08:47 AM
Yep :D

And I plan ot have a nicely finished one there for show along with plenty in the store.

We also hope to have a full line of Micromaxx there as well as a MITI session with the UFFO foam cup saucer.

Gonna be a good time! :)
Excellent!

Say, might you be running another workshop for NARCON this year now thet you're coming?

jflis
01-22-2006, 01:39 PM
Anything is possible. Right now I am being asked to host a build session for our UFFO foam cup saucer kit.

If I were to do a workshop or a session, what would folks be interested in hearing about or learning?

Ltvscout
01-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Anything is possible. Right now I am being asked to host a build session for our UFFO foam cup saucer kit.
Would this be similar to the workshop you did last year where we built the Decaffeinator?

jflis
01-22-2006, 08:02 PM
That would be the one :)

I am looking to bring 15 or so UFFO kits for the session

Ltvscout
01-23-2006, 06:54 AM
That would be the one :)

I am looking to bring 15 or so UFFO kits for the session
I better make sure to get in the room early then. ;)