PDA

View Full Version : Carl

Sheryl@Semroc
03-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Really didn't know where to post this. Carl has had a heart attack and will have quadruple bypass Thursday. Will try to keep you posted.

Sheryl@semroc

Initiator001
03-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Sheryl,

I send my best wishes and thoughts to you, Carl and your family during this difficult time.

Bob Sanford

Royatl
03-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Sheryl,

Best wishes to Carl and the rest of you from a cabbage veteran (you'll get to know that acronym soon).

A Fish Named Wallyum
03-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Not a big prayer guy, but I'll make an exception in this case.

SEL
03-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Sheryl,

Our thoughts and prayers are going out to Carl (and you and Bruce) for a successful bypass and speedy recovery.

Sean.

mperdue
03-09-2010, 05:37 AM
Carl is one of the most outstanding people I have ever known and I'm proud to be able to call him a friend. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and/or prayers.

Mario

Sheryl@Semroc
03-09-2010, 05:42 AM
Thank you guys. I will tell Carl you send your best. On my way to the hospital this morning.

We have the Orion ready but have not put it on our front page. Bruce is trying to do that this morning. You can type in "Orion" and it will bring it up but with no pictures. Maybe you can spread the word.

Visiting hours are strict so I will be coming back and forth. Orders will be processed but not in the usual "fast" mode.

Thank you again,

Sheryl

Ltvscout
03-09-2010, 07:02 AM
Sheryl,

Send him our best. We wish him a speedy recovery.

Since you posted this info in the private forum I won't make mention of it publicly until/unless you say so.

I will give a hint to the Orion though. Looks like I'll have to ask Buzz to make a new logo again. :chuckle:

Eagle3
03-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Sheryl, best wishes to all of you. I hope the best for a speedy recovery.

Not a problem Scott. ;)

Buzz

Ltvscout
03-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Sheryl, best wishes to all of you. I hope the best for a speedy recovery.

Not a problem Scott. ;)

Buzz
I told Sheryl to tell Carl that we were going to put a Payloader II into the logo. :chuckle:

Chas Russell
03-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Give Carl our best wishes. I'll be thinking of him and you.

Chas

EchoVictor
03-09-2010, 08:21 AM
Many prayers and happy recovery thoughts to Carl, you, and the rest of the family.

- Eric

sandman
03-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Sheryl, make sure Carl is well taken care of. Our prayers are with you.

ghrocketman
03-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Carl and Sheryl,
My prayers and thoughts are with you.
I wish you a speedy recovery !

DeanHFox
03-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Sheryl, please let Carl know that he has my and my family's best wishes for a successful procedure and a speedy recovery, too. God Bless you all!

mperdue
03-09-2010, 09:08 AM
I just got off the phone with Sheryl. She tells me that Carl's cardiologist feels that a bypass is not warranted at this time so they will be treating him with various medications instead. That sounds like very good news to me.

Mario

CPMcGraw
03-09-2010, 09:25 AM
"Speedy recovery" from Mobile, Alabama. Carl's condition touches close to home, as both my grandmother and dad suffered from heart troubles.

Let Bruce work the controls for a while, Sheryl. Carl comes first. :)

Vanel
03-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Good grief! Hope Carl gets better soon!

My best to him and you and Bruce!

Doug Sams
03-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Speedy recovery wishes from Plano, Texas. Here's hoping that a little medicine, diet and exercise will soon find you feeling good as new http://forums.rocketshoppe.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Regards,
Doug

johnnwwa
03-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Carl
A speedy recovery and prayers from the Pacific Northwest go out to you and your family.

John

foose4string
03-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Get well, Carl !

Mark II
03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
A crisis like this affects everyone. Carl is in my thoughts and prayers, and so is Sheryl and the family.

Mark

Sheryl@Semroc
03-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Thank you, everyone. All your good thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated. Carl is doing much better (ready to come home). Doctor wants to keep him there through Sat. or Sunday for close watch. He has been moved from CCU to a room upstairs in the Heart Center so restrictions have eased up a great deal and he is able to move around on his own. If anyone of you have been around Carl, laying in bed for four days was the worst part of this so far :)

Still working on getting the site back up. Hope a part Bruce orderd will arrive today.

Thank you again, everyone. It has meant so much to us to know we have so many friends pulling for us.

Sheryl

SEL
03-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Thank you, everyone. All your good thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated. Carl is doing much better (ready to come home). Doctor wants to keep him there through Sat. or Sunday for close watch. He has been moved from CCU to a room upstairs in the Heart Center so restrictions have eased up a great deal and he is able to move around on his own. If anyone of you have been around Carl, laying in bed for four days was the worst part of this so far :)

Still working on getting the site back up. Hope a part Bruce orderd will arrive today.

Thank you again, everyone. It has meant so much to us to know we have so many friends pulling for us.

Sheryl

Great news, Sheryl!! Give Carl our best.

Sean

Sheryl@Semroc
03-13-2010, 01:23 AM
This is my only way to contact anyone right now so I am very sorry for this.

Jimi, if you see this, I have boxed up order #SA-21494 for you so you can receive low #.

Sheryl

Carl@Semroc
03-14-2010, 10:36 AM
I decided after a week of lurking/recovering to reply here first. It has been a journey since last Monday night. This group has always been our biggest group of supporters and has eased the path for me over the last week. Sheryl and Bruce were hit with multiple failure modes of almost catastrophic proportions. (My attack, loss of web store, loss of email, loss of our 2nd biggest money trip of the year, and delayed spring releases.) They made me more proud of them than I had ever thought I could be. They never gave up!

In spite of all this we all survived and will be stronger due to the love, prayers, and support of our large family of friends. I continue to be in your debt. Thanks, sincerely, for everything you have done for Sheryl, Bruce, Semroc, and for me.

A Fish Named Wallyum
03-14-2010, 11:30 AM
I decided after a week of lurking/recovering to reply here first. It has been a journey since last Monday night. This group has always been our biggest group of supporters and has eased the path for me over the last week. Sheryl and Bruce were hit with multiple failure modes of almost catastrophic proportions. (My attack, loss of web store, loss of email, loss of our 2nd biggest money trip of the year, and delayed spring releases.) They made me more prouder of them than I had ever thought I could be. They never gave up!

In spite of all this we all survived and will be stronger due to the love, prayers, and support of our large family of friends. I continue to be in your debt. Thanks, sincerely, for everything you have done for Sheryl, Bruce, Semroc, and for me.

Good to see you back on your feet. ;)

Carl@Semroc
03-17-2010, 08:53 PM
I told Sheryl to tell Carl that we were going to put a Payloader II into the logo. :chuckle:
Too late... Estes-Cox beat us to it. You will be able to get your own 93.845% scale model this summer! :chuckle:

Maybe they watch your discussions about future logos as close as we do.