PDA

View Full Version : New Design -- North Star

CPMcGraw
03-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Something with a bit more SciFi pizzaz to it...

Length: 23.83"
Diameter: 1.04" (ST-7/ST-10)
Fin Span: 8.99"
Weight: 1.59 oz

A8-3......160'......Dv 15 FPS......36" x 1/8" rod
B4-4......367'......Dv 13 FPS......36" x 1/8" rod
B6-4......371'......Dv 9 FPS.......36" x 1/8" rod
C6-5......759'......Dv 18 FPS......36" x 1/8" rod

Enjoy!

Tau Zero
03-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Something with a bit more SciFi pizzaz to it...You *know* I'm all over those sci-fi pizzas! Heck, I even like *non* sci-fi pizzas!

Just make sure it has sausage, 'cause I'm really *not* so big on pepperoni. :rolleyes:

(realizing) Oh, *wait.* You said "pizzaz," not "*pizzas.*" :eek:

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled RockSim designs... (mock embarrassment)

:D

A Fish Named Wallyum
03-29-2010, 11:48 PM
You *know* I'm all over those sci-fi pizzas! Heck, I even like *non* sci-fi pizzas!

Just make sure it has sausage, 'cause I'm really *not* so big on pepperoni. :rolleyes:

(realizing) Oh, *wait.* You said "pizzaz," not "*pizzas.*" :eek:

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled RockSim designs... (mock embarrassment)

:D

JAY!?
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE PEPPERONI???? :eek:
Man, I'd hate to cut those fins. :rolleyes:

rokitflite
03-29-2010, 11:50 PM
JAY!?
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE PEPPERONI????

Amen! :eek:

Tau Zero
03-30-2010, 12:28 AM
JAY!?
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE PEPPERONI???? :eek: Dunno. It's just too spicy and greasy for me. (shrug) OTOH, my wife doesn't like sausage on her pizza. :confused: My youngest daughter Emma would eat jalapenos and Basque sausage on pizza if we let her. :eek:

FWIW, Domino's could have left the garlic out of their "new, improved" crust, and I would have liked it just fine. :mad:

Man, I'd hate to cut those fins. :rolleyes:You'd need (Dr. Evil voice) "sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads."

To get this back on track, we'd all probably want to eat extra-spicy pepperoni pizza if we lived closer to the North Pole... where Craig might park his "North Star."

Cheers,

CPMcGraw
03-30-2010, 12:03 PM
JAY!?
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE PEPPERONI???? :eek:
Man, I'd hate to cut those fins. :rolleyes:

Absolutely! I don't start making pizza without picking up the pepperoni first... :D

As for the fins, I'm thinking they're only going to be two-piece (three at the most) assemblies. The main fin is a single piece, the chine is another piece, and the trailing edge return is the third. Do the assembly first, then trim out the openings.

I'll try to work up a cutting pattern and post it here shortly.