View Full Version : Poll : Scale Forum

Eagle3
06-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Yes - I want a special place for Scale posts
No - Too many already, etc <insert your reason why>

Doug Sams
06-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Yes - I want a special place for Scale posts
No - Too many already, etc <insert your reason why>I voted yes, because I'm not opposed to one. I read the group via the "today's posts" option, so I see all the various forums in one place anyway - it doesn't increase the number of places I need to look. Nor will it bother me adding threads I'm not interested in - it's hardly that busy here. So if someone else wants to add another forum, I have no objections.

Doug

sandman
06-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Good idea!

This way we have a place to post scale data.

sandman
06-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Looks pretty unanimous so far.

o1d_dude
06-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Maybe there should have been a "Neutral" option in the poll.

I voted No but I have no objection to there being a Scale Forum.

As noted above, I check the "New Posts" and I see all the new stuff without having to scan each forum individually.

brianc
06-14-2010, 06:44 PM
As noted above, I check the "New Posts" and I see all the new stuff without having to scan each forum individually.

Reading via 'new posts' is definitely the way to manage your daily viewing.
Having the scale forum will help with future searches.

LeeR
06-14-2010, 07:39 PM
I voted "Yes", because there was no "Absolutely Yes!" choice....
:p

If Rocksim and Gliders can constitute 2 of the 5 forums under "Work Bench" (and personally, I monitor neither), Scale is certainly equally deserving a spot.

CPMcGraw
06-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Things I'd like to see such a group focus on are the details of a specific rocket, and techniques to make those details. Most of us know how to build models, but we could use a place to discuss the "rivet counts" and other things that distinguish one round from another.

jeffyjeep
06-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Yes please! (I wish I'D thought of it.)

cas2047
06-15-2010, 08:18 AM
I think it's a great idea.

It would be especially helpful having one place to look for "how-to" information on creating detail and determining scale measurements that right now you need to dig a bit for.

Ltvscout
06-15-2010, 08:36 AM
I'll work on getting this setup later.

UMRS
06-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Sounds like an excellent idea, and I agree with the others that it wont add too much in the way of extra reading.

Bob H
06-15-2010, 10:40 PM
I voted yes, because I'm not opposed to one. I read the group via the "today's posts" option, so I see all the various forums in one place anyway - it doesn't increase the number of places I need to look. Nor will it bother me adding threads I'm not interested in - it's hardly that busy here. So if someone else wants to add another forum, I have no objections.

Doug

.I voted yes for exactly the same reasons.