PDA

View Full Version : Ninfinger Productions (scale plans & data)

blackshire
06-16-2010, 12:34 AM
Hello All,

The Ninfinger Productions Model Rockets web site (see: www.ninfinger.org/rockets/rockets.html ) contains, among many other rocketry-related links, links to scale model rocket plans and scale data.

LeeR
07-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Another plus, and my reason for going there often -- catalogs from Estes, Centuri, and other rocketry companies.

stefanj
07-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Ninfinger is utterly $!%^#$%$ AWESOME.

An utterly indispensible aid for cloners and historians. That and Jim Z are true heroes.

i bought a CD-ROM of his archive many years ago, just in case, but it has been kept on the line and even growing.

blackshire
07-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Indeed--the Ninfinger site is a veritable "Akashic Records" of model rocketry!

Doug Sams
07-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Ninfinger ... and Jim Z are true heroes.I wholeheartedly agree. I've had the pleasure of meeting both of them at various NAR events over the years, and it was a treat to shake the hands of these two icons.

But, at the risk of giving him the big head, we need to include Mr Hansen in that list. YORF (and its siblings YORP, et al) is surely my favorite rocketry hangout on the web.

Doug

dwmzmm
07-09-2010, 11:40 AM
I wholeheartedly agree. I've had the pleasure of meeting both of them at various NAR events over the years, and it was a treat to shake the hands of these two icons.

But, at the risk of giving him the big head, we need to include Mr Hansen in that list. YORF (and its siblings YORP, et al) is surely my favorite rocketry hangout on the web.

Doug

Agreed.....

stefanj
07-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Agreed about YORP. There's a lot of historical stuff there not found elsewhere. And I've contributed to it!