PDA

View Full Version : WTB....Maxi X-Wing Parts

Bruce Temple
03-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Does anyone have a partial kit or a busted up one? I need a few plastic parts. Please let me know.

Cheers, Bruce

Rocketking
03-12-2006, 07:42 AM
A buddy gave me boxes of old MR parts... I've got some M X-W parts, but not the main body... What is it you are looking for?

By the way, if anyone is looking for parts, contact me by PM. When the big E decided they were no longer going to send out replacement parts, but complete kits instead, I became the recipient of four monster boxes of part & goodies. I have re-kitted a lot of them for my 'rocket-build' sessions with scout-type groups to give them away to those that need them. If you are after odd PNCs, BNCs, PFUs (plastic fin units), other very kit-specific items, PM me. It may just help you, and help me to 'clean house'.

Pak It Forward!

Bruce Temple
03-24-2006, 05:50 PM
We traded some parts, and got that one niped in the bud. Thanks Again!

Cheers, Bruce

Rocketking
03-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Well since I have been entrusted with a wealth of parts, even from the "Big 'E's" inventory, I may as well share the goodies, y' know. If anyone is lOOking for some old or OOP components, send me an email @ rocketking@hotmail.com. I can't promise, but let's see what I can do with what I've got.

Keep 'Em Flying High!