Bob

Carl@Semroc
07-27-2010, 09:55 PM
They're up. :)

Bob
I told you that it is here first! Even if they are not posted yet. :chuckle:

Initiator001
08-01-2010, 08:07 PM
I stopped by the Semroc booth/tent on the field and bought one of all the new Semroc RTB kits plus a few others.

I thought Sheryl was going to roll her eyes when I started naming everything I wanted to buy. ;)

Every year, Semroc has a 'special' item for NARAM. This year is was a limited edition version of the original Estes Sky Hook kit.

Also, today (Sunday), Bill Simon was in the Semroc booth and would autograph the Sky Hook kit.

So, in addition to my 'major' kit purchase, I now have a special edition Sky Hook kit signed by the designer. :cool: :) Bill commented that he should have signed my kit "To: B.S., From: B.S." :D

Thanks, Semoroc and Bill!

Bob

Chas Russell
09-29-2010, 09:16 AM
I would like to echo Bob's comments about SEMROC providing the Sky Hook kits that were graciously signed by Bill Simon.

I started work on a Mini Hustler last week and just need to install the launch lugs and build the parachute (please - no more blue chutes). Anyway, it has a sanded coat of FnF and should have a coat of primer in a day or two. Finally back to building after a post-NARAM slump.

Chas