PDA

View Full Version : FlisKits, Inc

jflis
03-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Greetings folks. Thank you for the invite.

You will find that I try not to be intrusive on such forums. I am going to make an effort to follow this forum as I am myself and "old rocketeer" and hope I can contribute as such and not just try to hawk my wares :)

In this particular forum I will limit my threads to new announcements and discussions of those announcements. If anyone has any questions about our products, please feel free to ask.

While all of the *stuff* that we sell is clearly "new", you will find a very "old rocketeer" feel to most of it. That is by design. Most of our kits are my old scratch builts that I started to design when the rocket companies of the time started to move away from the hobby-rocketry type of kits. So many (most? all?) of our kits tend to have that look/feel from the late 60's early 70's that we all know and love :)

Also, feedback about our company, our web site and our products is very welcome (positive or negative). It is the only way we can learn what it is the rocketry community wants.

jim

Eagle3
03-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Welcome Jim and thanks for joining the forum!

A Fish Named Wallyum
03-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Also, feedback about our company, our web site and our products is very welcome (positive or negative). It is the only way we can learn what it is the rocketry community wants.

jim

That's easy. More kits like the Farscape. :cool:

jflis
03-29-2005, 10:32 PM
:)

Well, the good news is that the FarScape is coming back as the Night Whisper. We hope to have an announcement in mid-april, so keep watch. More fun on the drawing board too!

Eagle3
03-30-2005, 06:49 AM
That's easy. More kits like the Farscape. :cool:

I'll second that. I got in on the special "Farscape Clearance" sale Jim ran and that is a sweet exotic kit. Reminiscent of the Andromeda, but cooler. :cool:

Ltvscout
03-30-2005, 08:13 AM
I'll second that. I got in on the special "Farscape Clearance" sale Jim ran and that is a sweet exotic kit. Reminiscent of the Andromeda, but cooler. :cool:
Yup, so did I. Plus I got Jim to hand deliver it to me at NARCON. ;)

jflis
03-30-2005, 09:14 PM
You'll notice that on all of the *last* clearance kits (the ones from the final build after the ordering was shut down) are signed. Now, as for the **very** last one built, I signed and wrote "Last One" in the production number block...

...got that one safed away for *me*... :D :D

UMRS
03-30-2005, 09:33 PM
Jim

From one vendor to another,welcome aboard!!

Ltvscout
03-30-2005, 10:43 PM
You'll notice that on all of the *last* clearance kits (the ones from the final build after the ordering was shut down) are signed. Now, as for the **very** last one built, I signed and wrote "Last One" in the production number block...

...got that one safed away for *me*... :D :D
You're right, I forgot about that. You told me that when you handed it over to me.

Ok, I'll start the bidding at $30! ;)