PDA

View Full Version : Need an original Mars Lander decal sheet

mojo1986
04-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Anyone out there have a Mars Lander decal sheet in good condition that they would consider selling or trading? I've got lots of vintage rocketry stuff to trade and I'm willing to make you a good deal. Not looking for a set from Tango Papa at this time............I'm not that desperate yet. Please contact me at joemo@cogeco.ca.

ghrocketman
04-20-2006, 11:07 PM
Not sure you will find an original; Tango Papa is the only source I know of for an accurate decal; the Semroc decal is similar, but NOT an exact repro of the Estes decal.

mojo1986
04-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Thanks for your reply. I agree that they are not common, but I have seen the odd one come up on Ebay over the years. I have a number of older original decals...........for example, I think I have two for the Estes Thor Agena-B, as well as a number of others. So I'm still hoping to find one. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky!

A Fish Named Wallyum
04-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Thanks for your reply. I agree that they are not common, but I have seen the odd one come up on Ebay over the years. I have a number of older original decals...........for example, I think I have two for the Estes Thor Agena-B, as well as a number of others. So I'm still hoping to find one. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky!

Why not post over at TRF also? ;)