PDA

View Full Version : Semroc is a class act!

Vanel
04-21-2006, 08:30 PM
We all know how terrific Semroc is, especially when it comes to satisfying the "geezer" rocketeers like me who want to build the "classics." Carl, Sheryl, and Bruce have always gone the extra mile supporting rocketeers, like putting a extra goodie or two in the shipments. 2 day delivery times, outstanding products, and an attentive eye to the customers helps Semroc stay at the top.

Now we can add mind reading to the list :eek:

I just placed an order for some parts - including a BNC-55F, a BT-55S, and a BTC-55Z. Carl figured out what I was up to, and generously added a few extra goodies to make it easier to build that V-2 clone. Way beyond the call of duty! And yes, I am excited - there aren't many vendors who take the time to look at a parts list, put 2 and 2 together, and augment the order to help construct the model.

Guess what just got moved to the top of my build list :D

Thanks mucho Semroc!

dwmzmm
04-22-2006, 08:20 AM
Great to hear you're building a clone of the Estes V-2. Are you going to use the templates
to make the scale fins (as opposed to the "semi-scale")? If so, make sure you add nose
weight so it will fly correctly, especially on the B & C motors.

rraeford
04-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Has anyone else had trouble getting emails from Semroc? I've sent a couple of emails to them about various things and heard nothing back. I used the email function on their website. I've never waited more than a day or two for a response but it's been a couple of weeks.

Just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience. Very unusual.

I guess I'll try again. Any suggestions about sending to a different email address?

Thanks.

Romie

Carl@Semroc
04-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Sorry about not receiving the emails. We do not seem to be getting emails from our site for some reason. Please send to sales@semroc.com.

Thanks for the feedback!

rraeford
04-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Thanks Carl.

Initiator001
04-29-2006, 10:25 PM
I would, also, like to jump in and compliment Semroc service.

I placed an order for a bunch of parts (ST-13130, BC-1327, etc) on Thursday and the order arrived today, Saturday. That's pretty fast from East Coast to West Coast.

Heh, heh. I going to have to start building...(Secret!) :p

Bob

P.S. Christine said I should have the fin cans by this coming Wednesday.