PDA

View Full Version : Estes Body Tube Lengths?

ShieldWolf
04-03-2005, 09:37 PM
I've checked the list at Ninfinger Productions and didn't find a length for BT-50B. I'm trying to clone the Galactic Taxi, Estes #1914, using the plans from Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe.

What other resources are there to find out how long this tbe needs to be?

Thanks for any help.
Randal

Ltvscout
04-03-2005, 09:48 PM
I've checked the list at Ninfinger Productions and didn't find a length for BT-50B. I'm trying to clone the Galactic Taxi, Estes #1914, using the plans from Ye Ode Rocket Shoppe.

There's bound to be someone out there with an opened kit or a sealed kit they have handy they could measure through the bag for you.

RocketBoy 32
04-24-2005, 10:00 AM
I've checked the list at Ninfinger Productions and didn't find a length for BT-50B. I'm trying to clone the Galactic Taxi, Estes #1914, using the plans from Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe.

Thanks for any help.
Randal

I'm one resource.

The tube is 10 1/4 inches long.

Eric Specht

ShieldWolf
04-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Thank you very much. If I can ever remember to charge the digicam, I'll post pictures of the build.

Randal

RocketBoy 32
04-24-2005, 11:21 PM
Thank you very much. If I can ever remember to charge the digicam, I'll post pictures of the build.

Randal

That'd be great. Now that you've reminded me of the kit, maybe I'll get off my duff and build mine too. Well, I'll probably just duplicate it instead and keep the original parts. Close 'nuf.

Eric