PDA

View Full Version : Red River Rocketry Stratos kit release

John Dyer
05-30-2006, 07:04 PM
I wasn't sure if I should post in this forum, or in the projects forum so I decided to post in both places. I've just released my newest kit - Stratos. Please take a look -

http://www.redriverrocketry.com/rockets.php

John

DeanHFox
05-30-2006, 09:03 PM
So, John...since I ordered on Friday night...are you shipping me production kit #1? :D :D :D

Ltvscout
05-30-2006, 11:44 PM
I wasn't sure if I should post in this forum, or in the projects forum so I decided to post in both places.
The Vendors forum would be the correct one. Thanks, John.

DeanHFox
05-31-2006, 12:39 AM
The Vendors forum would be the correct one. Thanks, John.

Scott, I'll rescue John and do my Stratos build thread here...he's right in line after I wrap my LPR Interrogator. :)

John Dyer
05-31-2006, 12:46 PM
So, John...since I ordered on Friday night...are you shipping me production kit #1? :D :D :D

Actually, you were the first order, so you could consider that retail kit number 1...

Since Mike (my webmaster) made that page active at 12:00 midnight and you ordered at 12:22... ou must have been watchin :p

John

John Dyer
05-31-2006, 12:50 PM
Scott, I'll rescue John and do my Stratos build thread here...he's right in line after I wrap my LPR Interrogator. :)

Thanks Dean!
I mailed the kit yesterday. Let me know when you get it...

I have a few NSL fotos of Stratos and Predator (including a Predator Drag Race) I'll post as soon as I can get them resized...

John

John Dyer
06-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Here's a foto taken by Chas Russel at NSL...

John

Tau Zero
06-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Here's a foto taken by Chas Russell at NSL...John,

So you're telling me that what I need to get decent launch shots (instead of smoke trails) is a Chas Russell? :eek: :p

Are you going to be adding that item to your online store, and how soon can I get one shipped to Southern Idaho? :eek: ;) :confused:

--They don't eat much, do they? 'Cause my grocery budget isn't that big. :(

Cheers,

--Jay

P.S. Good job on your Stratos. Those decals came out quite nicely, and really make the design "pop!" :cool:

Ltvscout
06-04-2006, 12:27 AM
John,

So you're telling me that what I need to get decent launch shots (instead of smoke trails) is a Chas Russell? :eek: :p
I hear you can buy one for a few beers. :D

Chas Russell
06-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Scottie expounded:
"I hear you can buy one for a few beers."

Harrumph! I, Sir, can not be bought!

However, I can be rented...

And it better be good beer, not that skunky stuff McCrate brings...

Chas

JSP
06-05-2006, 07:55 AM
But Chas, won't beer slow down your shutter finger? At least if you're holding it with that hand... :D

John Dyer
06-05-2006, 05:17 PM
John,

Are you going to be adding that item to your online store, and how soon can I get one shipped to Southern Idaho? :eek: ;) :confused:

--They don't eat much, do they? 'Cause my grocery budget isn't that big. :(

Cheers,

--Jay

P.S. Good job on your Stratos. Those decals came out quite nicely, and really make the design "pop!" :cool:

Well, If you can find a "Chas" standing still ;)

Thanks for the compliments. I was rather pleased when the decals came out the way they did.

John