PDA

View Full Version : LAUNCH Hats

msm0202
07-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Our hats arrived today and they are very cool, pigment-dyed cotton. So please forgive the shameless self-promotion, but here's a pic, and if you'd like one, you'll be able to order them by tomorrow at launchmagonline.com, or on site at NARAM.

barone
07-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Adjustable?

Don
NAR 53455

msm0202
07-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Absolutely! Top quality leather band in back, fully adjustable.
Mark

JRThro
07-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Absolutely! Top quality leather band in back, fully adjustable.
Mark
How fully is fully? I have bought hats that are adjustable or one-size-fits-all, but they're still too small.

msm0202
07-13-2006, 06:14 PM
John,
Good point. All I can tell you is that it fits my head (which my other staffers around here claim is too big anyway. :) But I'll see if the company that manufactured them for us can't give me the actual upper head size limit on the adjustable strap.
Mark

Tau Zero
07-14-2006, 11:08 PM
All I can tell you is that it fits my head (which my other staffers around here claim is too big anyway.With the recent discussion on B&W sci-fi movies here, I'd attribute the Larger Head Size Syndrome to exposure to radioactivity. :rolleyes:

Or libraries. Yeah, that's it. If you read too many books, your brain gets bigger (and hopefully your head, too). :D

'Cause if your head doesn't... Hoo, boy. :eek:

No, really.

(Images from "This Island Earth," 1954.)

msm0202
07-15-2006, 08:32 AM
With the recent discussion on B&W sci-fi movies here, I'd attribute the Larger Head Size Syndrome to exposure to radioactivity. :rolleyes:

Or libraries. Yeah, that's it. If you read too many books, your brain gets bigger (and hopefully your head, too). :D

'Cause if your head doesn't... Hoo, boy. :eek:

No, really.

(Images from "This Island Earth," 1954.)

Whew, that's not a mental image I care to think about on a Saturday morning... :) But if it starts to happen, the only cure is to call in Hannibel Lecter, and fast...

BTW, that guy on the far right looks like my third grade teacher...

JSP
07-15-2006, 02:46 PM
You ever see "Scanners?"
Not pretty...

conleyt
07-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Our hats arrived today and they are very cool, pigment-dyed cotton. So please forgive the shameless self-promotion, but here's a pic, and if you'd like one, you'll be able to order them by tomorrow at launchmagonline.com, or on site at NARAM.

I just looked on your site and I still don't see the hats. Any idea when they'll be available online?

Tom C.

msm0202
07-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Hi Tom. Sorry we haven't gotten the hats up yet. Just double-checking some internet sales regulations before pushing the button. But we're very anxious to sell them, so look for it asap. And for all of you heading to NARAM, we will have them onsite.
Mark

JRThro
07-17-2006, 04:07 PM
With the recent discussion on B&W sci-fi movies here, I'd attribute the Larger Head Size Syndrome to exposure to radioactivity. :rolleyes:

Or libraries. Yeah, that's it. If you read too many books, your brain gets bigger (and hopefully your head, too). :D As it happens, I used to go to the library all the time and read a lot. Hmm...

As it also happens, I have a bachelor's degree in nuclear engineering and took a reactor operations course in college, so... I could have been exposed to more radiation than the average person. (Not really, they take radiation exposure *very* seriously.)
:eek:

Chr$
07-18-2006, 12:13 AM
Goody, another hat for my Bald head. I'll be buying one at Naram.

conleyt
07-31-2006, 12:26 PM
I just ordered mine! :D