PDA

View Full Version : NARAM Patches?

DeanHFox
07-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Does anyone have any old NARAM patches you'd like to make a few bucks from (and which would be given a good home in an extensive rocketry/space patch collection? :D )

PM me if so. Thanks! :)

snuggles
07-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Which ones are you interested in???
Mark

DeanHFox
07-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Which ones are you interested in???
Mark
Any and ALL of them...I didn't even realize there *were* NARAM patches until I noticed the "history of them" link on the current NARAM-48 site. ;) I was able to pickup a NARAM-13 patch from a gentleman on eBay the other day, so I've got my first entry for the frame on the wall!

Along with my model rocketeering and scale modeling, I'm also an avid space patch collector (whodathunkit?)...and adding this subject matter to the manned missions/satellite missions/launch vehicles patch subjects will be one more thing to drive my better half crazy! :D

Any insight/assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

snuggles
07-30-2006, 09:23 AM
There's a company called Willabee &Ward out there that has a great space patch collection. I have quite a few patches, they have an album that you can store the patches in.
Check them out.
Mark

Royatl
07-30-2006, 10:40 AM
Doesn't NARTS still have a bunch of these available? I bought a replacement NARAM 13 patch at NARAM 43. Note that, for the most part, they are recent manufacture.

DeanHFox
07-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Doesn't NARTS still have a bunch of these available? I bought a replacement NARAM 13 patch at NARAM 43. Note that, for the most part, they are recent manufacture.
Interesting thought...the NARTS catalog on the NAR website only offers the NAR patch and the Pranger patch.

I'll send 'em an email and see what (if anything) might be available "off the radar", as it were. Great idea, Roy --- thanks! :)

John Dyer
08-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Interesting thought...the NARTS catalog on the NAR website only offers the NAR patch and the Pranger patch.

I'll send 'em an email and see what (if anything) might be available "off the radar", as it were. Great idea, Roy --- thanks! :)

Let us know what you find out.

John

Initiator001
08-11-2006, 01:12 PM

Several years ago, I gave Bill S. of NARTS all the 'leftover' NARAM-34 patches. He just rolled his eyes. ;)

Seems NARTS has been 'given' all the leftover NARAM patches after every meet. I remember at one NARAM, NARTS even brought a bunch of NARAM patches to sell.

Bob

Phred
08-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Let us know what NARTS says Dean. It would be great if they have a list of what old NARAM oatches, or other boat anchors... Ahem... I mean collectible items they have lying about.

Doesn't some poor soul still have a pile of early 70's NARAM belt buckles?????

Ph

snuggles
08-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Dean, I have NARAM20(Anaheim, Ca)
1992 world spacemodeling championships
1980 " " '
1974 " " "
NARAM 12
1978 Space Modeling world Championships
and a red white and blue model rocketry patch
Sorry it took so long to respond, I had to dig through my pile-o-stuff
Mark