Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   FreeForAll (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HAW HAW, SUCKeyes LOSE to PSU ! (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=16294)

ghrocketman 10-22-2016 10:53 PM

HAW HAW, SUCKeyes LOSE to PSU !

YEEEEE HAWWWWWW !

The SUCKeyes from BUMumbus BLOWhio LOSE to UNRANKED PSU 24-21 !!!!!

YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !

They are gonna drop in rankings like a rock due to this.

Michigan as expected kicked the crap outta Illinois 41-8 and WILL move up to #2 !!!

The SUCKeyes should drop down to no higher than #6, more likely #8.

BLOWhio losing to ANY UNRANKED team IS an A$$-KIKKIN' !!!!!

WOOT WOOT ! Your nat'l championship dream JUST ENDED !!!!

By the way, the Wolverines that just passed you in rankings KICKED THE CRAP outta Penn State this year !!!!

jetlag 10-23-2016 08:28 AM

Yeah, but Penn State has sukd for recent years. I've despised Ohio State ever since they won the national championship with an illegal player, Claret (spelling). NCAA did nothing.
Though the USC Gamecocks suck this year thanks to Spurrier's awful recruiting snaffoo, at least we beat OS twice in a row in 2 consecutive bowl games!
Allen

ghrocketman 10-23-2016 09:45 AM

Penn State is NOT a good team this year, but they do not totally suck either.
The unranked PSU beating BLOWhio has exposed the SUCKeyes as a fraudulent #2.
My Wolverines (yes, I was a student at U-of-M) DESTROYED PSU earlier this year.
I would love to see the SUCKeyes drop down out of the top ten, but most likely they won't drop below about #6 even though the only good team they have played is Wisconsin.

luke strawwalker 10-23-2016 09:47 PM

Your a wolverine? That explains a lot...

OL J R

ghrocketman 10-23-2016 10:45 PM

DAMMED STRAIGHT I'm a Wolverine !
SMILE when you say that and BOW to the honor of being graced to have the pleasure of conversing with one. Yuk yuk yuk !
The only thing that improves a Michigan Wolverines win is a LOSS by the BLOWhio SUCKeyes.

jetlag 10-24-2016 06:49 AM

Michigan doesn't even belong on the same field as Alabama. Wolverines would be crushed!

tbzep 10-24-2016 08:09 AM

1AA (FCS) at the time.... Appalachian State Mountaineers. Nuff said.

luke strawwalker 10-24-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
DAMMED STRAIGHT I'm a Wolverine !
SMILE when you say that and BOW to the honor of being graced to have the pleasure of conversing with one. Yuk yuk yuk !
The only thing that improves a Michigan Wolverines win is a LOSS by the BLOWhio SUCKeyes.

Coach Chester "the molester" we called him when I was in school was always yammering about "wolverines"... biggest egotistical ass and general all around PRICK I ever met in my life...

Guess it goes with the territory LOL...

Later! OL J R

Overeasy123 10-28-2016 02:52 PM

On the Banks of the Red Cedar

Since there seems to be a Michigan contingent here, I'm curious about prognostications regarding tomorrow afternoon in East Lansing.

My Spartan buddy has tickets for tomorrow's game. I'm disappointed by his bemoaning the trip to his Alma Mater to watch the Rivalry Game in nigh 70 degree Fall Weather. Is he scared to take his medicine after the last 8 Years? He's already made plans to leave at the Half if things go South for Sparty.

Doug Sams 10-28-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overeasy123
Since there seems to be a Michigan contingent here, I'm curious about prognostications regarding tomorrow afternoon in East Lansing.

My Spartan buddy has tickets for tomorrow's game. I'm disappointed by his bemoaning the trip to his Alma Mater to watch the Rivalry Game in nigh 70 degree Fall Weather. Is he scared to take his medicine after the last 8 Years? He's already made plans to leave at the Half if things go South for Sparty.
I gotta say, until yesterday, I would'n'a given the Spartans a chance - they're not having a very good year.

But now that word is out that Harbaugh's getting 9 million ($) a year, the most in college football, I'm wondering if that news ain't gonna jinx him :)

( To be clear, I like him - he's very accomplished, no doubt! )

Doug